Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2018 02:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Almost golden, got BS

Date 25 Oct 6pm

Since last year I actually written off SSP from my list. Too many fake listings, poor selections, too many people, places too dirty, mediocre services, plus many other better walk-ups. Today I happened to be in SSP, Golden computer arcade, shopping for some computer cables.  Walking around the other side I found this chinese bbq place that offer box full of bbq pork goodies all for $20. Getting one of those BBQ pork and downing it with cold beer definitely one of my best meals that can be had for such small amount of money.

Afterwards, I decided to walk around checking the talents there.  I wasn’t making any plan and sort of  just relying on the “pink neon” sign at the entrance of the building.  And boy there are tons of them, they are practically surrounding the Golden computer arcade. I saw there is improvement in quality of the girls and the places. While most of the building still dark, dodgy and dingy,  some of the clusters are quite nicely decorated.  Freshly painted, starry Leds behind white curtains, not bad. Some clusters are bigger and busier than others.

There also improvement on the girls,  depending on the cluster there are few fresh faces below 30s,while mostly above 30s, still some are not bad looking. Most of the girls speaks in cantonese (at least when they quote price) there are clusters of Thai and mainlander.  I think they even have some sort of dress theme among the units, as I saw that some of the girls inside are wearing similar looking white short style of dress.   Most of them quoting 400, while if you walk further you can find 300 or even 200. Generally either you pick the slightly older with better service or the younger one which better looking but you don’t get much service from them. Spend more than an hour checking most of those walk ups. There are basically too many to list, you can easily spend half day walking around checking them. Wow this could make SSP as my regular place, or so I thought. After feel abit tired walking around I decided to try my luck.

I came at pretty big cluster that has like 10 rooms, so I started my way from the end of the corridor, hot young looking girls open the door, nice mcot, “Wait there’s more” she said, she then introduced another older girl inside.
“Ok, let me check others first”.   Ringing 2 doors to the left, she open the door again saying that was her room. “ugh ..ok, let me check other then”.
After checking remaining rooms, I decided to go back to the young one at the end of corridor.

Before I even ringing... she opened the door and welcome me...hmm aggressive one..i thought.
So both girls still inside…
”i’m not interrupting anything did i?” both smiles and asked me to have a chat with them first...
“what are you doing here they asked...bla...bla...bla…”
Then they asked me to take shower first..”With both of you?...I can’t afford it” they laugh
(small alarm ring at the back of my head)
Cmon dont be shy, the young one start helping me undress, and grabbing me.
(umm ok, maybe it’s her room and the other leaving soon)
After I enter shower the young one left the room
(loud alarm ring..)
I stopped shower while trying to calm, I step out the shower and ask about the younger whereabout.?
Ah she was just grabbing her phone....let me help to dry you up as she try to grab me.
She then asked what kind of services that I wanted, she then illustrates that full services is about $700 for more than an hour ...bla...bla.bla
(really loud alarm ring, escape scenario)
I started to get dress.
Right, thanks for the offer but I was after the other one.
But she is in a call, you might as well go with me (yeah right, i thought she was just grabbing her phone)
“Umm maybe I come back later for her, i haven’t eaten yet btw, bla..bla...bla…”
She is also persistent, and asked me to order take away...bla..bla..bla….
“Sorry but I don’t want her to waste time, besides she might get customer....”
Now you mentioned it, there is minimum charge that you need to pay once you enter the room $200 its listed there, point at chinese list written on the wall.
“Hey, i enter the room with the other girls, besides how do I read the list from outside?”
If you put the list outside, I wouldn't even come knowing this”
Okay, its $100, she said.
(Normally I just gave her $100 and cut my loss) however earlier I visited an older lady that charge $200 in even more humble establishment. I have utmost respect for that older lady that seems to work hard to earn her living through fair mean. So this time i’m not giving up$100 for this con artist. Looking at my loose change I only found $20. Ah well this should do.
(Mental Note: prepare small notes for this kind of situation next time. )

In polite way I apologize to her saying that I understand that she is only try to earn her living and
she actually looks quite good that she doesn’t need to sort to this kind of tricks, ..at this moment i’m not ready to have fun with her ..it’s me not her... bla..bla..bla…(all while putting the $20 on the table) and profusely apologizing  

Whaaat $20, what can you buy with $20 (almost say...BBQ pork….but decided to continue apologizing while leaving the room)

After I left the sign, I wanted to give the younger girl a piece of my mind, but sign on her door was  “pls wait”. Well since I get off easy, lets not make a scene and walk it off.

Afterwards I started to trace down my route and search database on them. Turn out it’s one of the popular walkup in SSP.

The Bait
Nationality: Chinese, talks in cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Link:https://go141.com/en/A75194-SSP- ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Her face pic in the database is quite accurate.

The Switch
Nationality: Chinese talks in cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Link:https://go141.com/en/A80559-SSP- ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Her face pic is also quite accurate. (SSP is famous for fake listing using some internet pics.)

Just when I thought I found new play spot, they BS me on the first day. Although I’m still curious if any of other bros ever try “the bait” girl.

Recent Ratings
Lumbergh   30-10-2018 14:27  Karma  +2   Info appreciated
singabonk   27-10-2018 02:32  Acceptance  +1   ATF, one of them advertise 19!!
NeverWong   26-10-2018 14:30  Karma  +4   Thanks Bro!
porkchops   26-10-2018 13:33  Karma  +4   Interesting story, thanks!
hotjac   26-10-2018 11:48  Karma  +5   Thanks for the warning and advice ...
MinorInfection   26-10-2018 11:39  Karma  +4   pity karma for the b&s
godisdead   26-10-2018 10:40  Karma  +4   Woah. That’s nasty. Thanks for the report though. Keep them coming.
MothToAFlame   26-10-2018 09:25  Karma  +5   Excellent, useful Intel
Saralee09876543   26-10-2018 06:05  Karma  +2   Interesting, thanks for sharing