Registered 26-2-2015
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2018 20:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST CC - first time with her... the legend is true

Date: October 26
Name: CC
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... ml?ref=Search(stype
Nationality: Taiwanese (at least her 普通话 has heavy Taiwan accent)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 20/5
GFE: Yes
CIM: If desired but i didn't want to
BBBJ: 5/5
Price: 600 PP + 100 tip for the "uniform"
Repeat: already scheduled my next visit

Well I have been reading a lot about this CC in TST so decided to dedicate her my first punt in this HK trip. Communication through wechat was flawless, she speaks basic English and mandarin so I had no problems communicating with her, we arranged the time a couple days before (she has a busy agenda). Today after arriving to HK and refreshing in the hotel for a while I was ready for some pampering and took off towards TST. I arrived around 15 mins early and texted her if she was ready already (worth a try), she text back that I could come in now. Arrived to the place and she is just like in the pictures of the ad, she has a nice shaped body and nice boobs with big nipples.  Her face is not a 10, but she is not ugly and she smiles so much! impossible to not like a smiling girl.

Before I continue with the action i want to remark, I have never felt so comfortable with a WG, this girl treats you like you were her friend of all her life, immediate hugging, DFK, touching here and there, lots of sweet talk and always with a smile in her face.  She might not be a supermodel looks,  but the service and the attitude is simply worth more than anything else. This girl really delivers one of the best services I have had (in this price range).

Now back to the action, we had some making out in the bed first and then went to the shower for some soapy action that was finished with a BBBJ and the classic Ice Fire BJ. Nice good technique, and her suction is really remarkable, I was worried my LB was going to end up bruised of so much suction she was doing. After some time we dried off and went off to the bed. She dried off and asked me to choose an uniform (i selected the flight attendant one, damn!) and it was so damn cool. After some playing with the costume she jumped on me and started with the catbath, she did every corner, alternated with some attention to my LB. Asked politely about my rimming likeness, I am not a man that like that, but I said what the hell, lets try it (again). She did a great job but is simply not my cup of tea, gladly she realized and went to BBBJ while i was in four (her face between my legs).  Afterwards we went to more BBBJ but in different positions, really hot when she is slurping and sucking, she has an incredible mouth.  And once dressed you can easily immerse in the fantasy of the flight attendant giving you a slurpy BJ in the first class of your long haul flight.

After that I asked her to get the condom and get into some Asian CG, and the fact that she was dripping wet just made it hotter (nothing against the girls that use ton of LUBE, but  I just love when a WG enjoys her job). She rode me for a while and we tried some other positions, the most remarkable is the doggy one. She has a mirror in one side of the bed, so when I was pumping I could see everything from the mirror and the view was HOT.  We moved to mish in a higher bed (more comfortable) and i just pumped until i
.  I was quite tired afterwards.

She cleaned herself, cleaned me and then we just had some minutes of small talk while we recovered our breaths. Jumped back in the shower for the final cleaning, some final rubbing here and there and some more kisses.  Then we dressed, hugged, paid and left with a big smile.

I checked my watch after I was out, and it took more time that the agreed (including the "early" time I arrived) and she didn't mentioned nor complained, that's another +1 on the attitude of this girl.

She told me she will rest tomorrow and sunday, but monday she will back in business, so I recommend to you bros to get your appointments.

If you are in HK and like to have amazing punts, then you must try this girl, just please bros, take care of her!!

The Legend is true!

Recent Ratings
Eurocaligent   9-12-2018 04:25  Acceptance  +1   Good review
Lumbergh   30-10-2018 14:27  Karma  +2   The legend lives
tenaciousd   30-10-2018 08:14  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Bruisedknee   29-10-2018 17:09  Karma  +2   
mynamelol   27-10-2018 14:38  Acceptance  +1   mind PMing me her wechat? would be very appreciated bro. thank you for the report
crazylantern   27-10-2018 10:54  Karma  +2   Awesome. Mind sharing her Wechat please (pm me)
Mister   27-10-2018 09:44  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
bohica   27-10-2018 03:15  Karma  +5   Nice write up!!!
Shinnok   27-10-2018 01:14  Karma  +2   Excellent
hoo8myryce   26-10-2018 22:51  Karma  +4   
godisdead   26-10-2018 22:11  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. Nice.
roktruls   26-10-2018 21:12  Acceptance  +1   great report