Body:  4/5
Skill:  3/5
Service:  3/5
GFE:  3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  600 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Probably not

Details:
After checking out Hop Yee and Phoenix apartments, I decided to make my way to Fuji, the place where I first punted in HK.  Compared to the other places, there are so many women in Fuji and many of them were quite attractive.  I actually started at the 21st floor and went all the way down (cute Thai on the 2nd floor, bunch of ruskies on the 5th floor) before making my way back to Joey on the 20th (for those interested, just look for her name card outside the door).

Joey had nice curves and was friendly when I first rang her door so I took that as a good sign.  She ushered me into the room and had me take a shower by myself.  I then laid face down and she dried me off.  She did a little brief massage and then cat bath, flip, CBJ.  I especially liked the mirror ceiling so I could watch her give me a CBJ though it did feel a bit surreal (who’s that guy with that hot chick?) I then took some time to kiss and fondle her breasts but she said no to DATY.  She put the cap on and we did mish followed by doggy.  There was some fake moaning but truthfully I wasn’t feeling it either.  Despite Joey being attractive and a good provider, I could tell she wasn’t really into it and I just felt exhausted from the long day.  I eventually popped, showered, dressed and paid.  On the way out, I asked her how long she was at Fuji and if it was difficult for girls to get an apartment in the building.  She said it wasn’t that hard; when an apartment opened up, another girl can move in as long as she has a Hong Kong ID.  Didn’t seem like there was a waiting list or anything.  I figured Fuji might be prime real estate for WGs.

Overall, Joey wasn’t bad but I just didn’t feel any connection with her despite her effort and acting.  Average punt of the trip.

Recent Ratings
Cheecheongfun   21-11-2018 12:25  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
singabonk   27-10-2018 02:34  Acceptance  +1   Big disappointment with all these girls doing CBJ here!
batman108   13-10-2018 01:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   12-10-2018 22:59  Karma  +2   
Mister   12-10-2018 15:56  Karma  +4   who’s that guy with that hot chick? - lol
Nycpunter   12-10-2018 14:23  Acceptance  +2