Nationality & Language: Don’t know
Face: 8/10
Body:  7/10
Skill:  9/10
Service:  9/10
GFE:  9/10
PSE:  9/10
Price & Session Length: HKD500 + 60 tip
Repeat:  No, I’d highly recommend but I’m only here for one more day and have other girls to see

So my flight landed in from Bangkok around 8pm and having had two girls that morning before my flight I figured I had one more shot left in me this day.  Quick zip through the e-gates at immigration and onto the HK Express I was in Fuji within 2 hours of landing.

I headed over to Fuji and was pleasantly surprised by the quality.  A cute chick in a maid outfit on 22nd floor, a couple of cuties on 17/18th floor.

Not much in between and then a ton of great choices on 1st-5th floors.  Any bros out there tonight I’d start from the bottom if I were you!

I ring the bell on flat 5A3 and agree to 500 with this girl.

No idea what race she is - she speaks no English and it was hard to tell where she was from.  I picked her because she looked young and innocent instead of the more hardened WG look.

I’m guessing she’s new to this - her service standards are so much higher than I’m used to in Fuji.  Starts and finishes with a big hug - showers with you - dries you off when you get out of the shower etc etc.

She seems towards the younger side of things as well with no baby damage and natural boobs (small Bs) and slim without being skinny.

We start out on the bed where she gives me a cat bath before moving onto BBBJ (no extra charge).  Usually in Fuji you get a few mins of this max before they mount you but this girl went on for way longer and was a PSE BJ - I almost finished by accident which I think she could tell and was her cue to cap me.

We started with some CG before I sat up and she continued to ride me (don’t know what this position is but she was so energetic I almost finished this way too!).

I flipped her over and began to pound her in missionary.  I normally like to finish in doggy but I was loving her facial expressions and sounds too much.

As I was pounding her she was giving a total PSE, moaning loudly (but convincingly), biting her lips and fingers, grabbing the bed and the walls, looking at me with OMG eyes - she was great!

Eventually I finished in missionary and she gave me a big thumbs up lol.

No idea how long she is here for or how long she will keep up these standards but grab her while you can - a great girl.

Recent Ratings
thaunknown   26-8-2018 02:41  Acceptance  +2   thanks.. will look for her
HorndogJim   21-8-2018 14:11  Karma  +2   Good report
Sinkie2359   1-8-2018 23:41  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff man. Worth checking out
zebrazebra   31-7-2018 09:46  Karma  +4   sounds like a great girl!
TwistedMirror   29-7-2018 20:22  Karma  +4   
blahblah777   29-7-2018 17:46  Karma  +3   Favorable
theworm   29-7-2018 17:16  Karma  +5   thumbs up to you
MothToAFlame   29-7-2018 15:55  Karma  +4   Excellent