Acceptance 95
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2018 23:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH again. I swear I don't have a problem

Date & Time of Session:  22th July 2018
Location: 6F, King Hing    Right out of elevator, left into Russian den first door across.  
Name: Lola
Face:  8/10      
Body:  9/10      Pink nips, pierced, Clit double pierced, lusciously white, the most amazing thighs I've seen.
Skill: ~/10        Not sure what to say here.
Service: 3/10    Mehh
Price & Session Length: $600 +tip
Repeat: Maybe if in a different scenario

So like I'm back at KH. No I don't have a habit, I just like hiking up condom decorated, rat infested, slimy stair cases. It builds character and leg muscles all at once. My watch is even encouraging; "Almost there!" it buzzes me half way up the stairs. And so I was, soon scanning the Russian quarters on the 6th floor. Decent fake blonde on the right, 2 brunettes at the other end shouting at each other, one showing the other her fist. I wish could understand Russian, she was probably just showing her friend a mosquito bite or something but to my untrained ears Russian always sounds like the speaker is about to start something, like 'next time we have threesome, I destroy your ass with fist'.
Any who, the girl I trained my eyes on as a sandy blonde babe who looked like a much prettier version of the character Ashley Brown from the game Until Dawn. Her name was Lola, she was a show girl. No she wasn't but she made teasy eye contact and offered 600. And she sounded American.
So Lola has traveled a lot in her young life, her accent is distinctively non-Russian, primarily American but not quite. She spoke in a laid back manner, her whole demeanour was that of a chill girl who's been around and seen stuff. If I could sum it up in one word it'd be languid. I was hoping this would heat up, my experience has been that aloof girls can drop their facade and become beasts in bed if the right buttons are pressed; she was a teazy at the beginning. Unfortunately for me, that didn't happen in my session. I won't comment so much on the bland sex since I have the distinct feeling that she may click with someone else at some other time.
I will highlight her attributes; she's got delicious pink nipples, her right one being pierced. They were rock hard throughout our encounter. She also has 2 just above her clit. It was a great view but she didn't like me playing with them. She is tall, about 5'10 and well proportioned. And this is strange to say but she has the most glorious thighs I've seen. Just how they are shaped and toned, I keep thinking of king crab sticks, but that's probably a weird comparison. It was awesome positioning them in various ways, spread open, over the shoulder, held together across my chest.
But things didn't end so well, and apparently she doesn't do hand jobs. So I had to take on the task myself. As I laid there, sucking on her sweet teet, frugal me was having a heated conversation with decrepit me. Frugal was saying that we paid for this and might as well make the shot, while decrepit would having nothing of the sort. He teamed up with indignant me and demanded to know if I really thought so little of my boys as to release them in such a deplorable manner. So I called it quits to find some where more worthy to deposit my goods.

As luck would have it, that worthy place ended up being 5 inches inside a cozy, wet and swollen Viet pussy 4 floors up.

Date & Time of Session:  22th July 2018
Location: 10 or 11F, King Hing    Left out of elevator, left into side hall, all the way down and door to the right.
Name: Wawa    from Vietnam  Arrived on the 18th she says
Face:  6/10       A strong face.
Body:  7/10      If sex came as a compact crossover
Skill: 12/10        
Service: 11/10   GFE to the max
Price & Session Length: $450 + large tip
Repeat: Not sure, kinda uncomfortable with the idea that it felt this good

Is it racist to think that brown girls are more compliant and willing to please? Definitely, but opinions are build on experience and Wawa certainly did not challenge that particular stereotype. In fact she went out of her way to re-enforce it. Yes, I am blaming my racist beliefs on working girls; that's asshole me barebacking rationalization me.
Wawa is not some great beauty that inspires poetry but she's definitely very fuckable, her body is nice and compact, her boobies are lightly pointing down but have enough volume so that you can put her nipples together and suck on them at once. She face sucks as well as she dick sucks which is pretty good. Her main plus is that she is attentive and makes the experience so natural. I was sexually stressed going into her flat and was pretty aggressive. She was able to turn a rough fucking into intense engaging sex and made me feel that she was using me as much as she was letting me use her to please myself.
I went for some dfk and her fingers would slide across my hair and push my face into hers.
I go to suck on her nipples and she would rub them in my face.
I fuck her in deep strokes and she would milk me with her pussy muscles at each downward thrust.
I take her doggy and she pushes her ass back at me, puts her arms behind her back so that I'm leaning back and thrusting forward while she's just up on her knees and backing her ass on me.
I rub her ass hole and feel my cock piston in and out of her pussy and she sticks her fingers into her mouth, then into mine, and fully licks up my face.
She pulls me down on her mish, and cums twice on my dick before I shoot my pent up sexually energy deep into her.
Man, wonder if Vietnamese girls regularly fuck like this. She asks me to kiss her all over her face before we part.

As I head down the stairs, my legs are literally shaky and I had to stop mid way. Decrepit me has been fucked silent, lying faced down in spent cum deep down in my sub-conscious somewhere. A new small worried voice begins to wonder uncomfortably if it should have felt that good. I begin to have cloudy thought about whether I deserved to feel so satisfied when my watch awards me with my movement badge. Hooray!

Recent Ratings
reallazymofo69   6-8-2018 02:48  Karma  +2   great report!
porkchops   26-7-2018 15:06  Karma  +6   Nice experience, and great writing too
FlyingBreadMan   26-7-2018 07:35  Karma  +3   Favorable - you got a serious f*@king problem...oh...you know already...well done, carry on.
Random=Guy   25-7-2018 20:47  Acceptance  +1   Wawa sounds good. It is so much better when you get a willing participant.
zebrazebra   25-7-2018 08:39  Karma  +4   SEA's tend to have better GFE compared to Russians/Chinese
bohica   24-7-2018 23:47  Karma  +6   Are you wearing a Fitbit watch?!?
jchan   24-7-2018 22:45  Acceptance  +2   beautiful writing
mangoesinside   24-7-2018 16:35  Acceptance  +2   
deviantmindhk   24-7-2018 16:22  Acceptance  +1   I think you definitely have a problem..not enough time in the day! hahaha
banter141a   24-7-2018 14:00  Karma  +4   
Mister   24-7-2018 13:53  Karma  +5   Lol(a) has 2 nipples right above her clit? Fun read, lol
hotjac   24-7-2018 13:18  Karma  +4   Bang a gong - great read and super review!
Sibil2   24-7-2018 07:49  Karma  +4   Excellent - thanks - one to avoid and one for the list :)
Coffeee   24-7-2018 05:30  Karma  +3   Wondrous report. Wawa is on my list... I hope she's still around when I get there!
batman108   24-7-2018 02:27  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   24-7-2018 00:59  Karma  +5   Excellent, double dip
marmalade
Lustful Lord

UID 11140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 672
Posts 136
Karma 667
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2018 15:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FYI, Wawa is not on the 10th floor. So it could be 11th or 9th. She's like the only Viet in the building so go by that. Sorry, I was fucked.