Name:  Lily
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25226-Jordan-Massage-Lily.html
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Yes

After a boring days work, I wanted to have some fun.  I visit Lily seeing as she is now on the Kowloon side.   She was available as I arrived at her place, she pulled me in by my neck and kissed me.  "How have you been?" Lily asked.  I told her that I had recent gotten a new job and will be starting in the 15th of October.  She congratulated me and asked me a million questions.  She was very interested in the interview process and what my new job is.  We striped and got into the shower to clean up.  She helped me dry off and frenched me as I dried her off.  I played with boobs and groped her body as she played with my lb.  Lily also massaged my balls as she gently tease the head of my lb.  She dropped to her knees and started sucking on my lb for a bit.  After a bit I pulled her to her feet and started kissing her body.  I feed on her breasts as she stroked my head.  I dropped to my knees and started gently licking the lips of her ls before eating her out.  Lily looped right leg over my should and held my onto my head as I ate her out.  "That is so good" she gasped.   We moved the party over to her bed.  She gave me the standard catbath and bbbj with tons of ball licking.  She put a coat on my lb and started riding me slowly for a bit before speeding up.  I played with her boobs as she rode me, then I sat up and sucked on her boobs as she rode me harder.  I grabbed her ass as she rode me while I feed on her breasts.  We switched to doggy for a bit then missionary.  She stood up and allowed me to fuck her in the standing position.  She turned around so I could fuck her in the standing position from behind as I don't do anal.  I groped her breasts and rubbed her clit as I fucked her.  I started pulling on her nipples and squeezing her breasts.  "You want to get milk out of me" she laughed.  She bent over her bed and I fucked her standing doggy.  "Give it to me" Lily shouted "Fuck me good!"  I went to town on her ls and pounded her hard as she encouraged me to fuck the life out of her.  I shot my load into a while later     I collapsed on top of her.  "Was that good for you?" she giggled  She took the coat of my lb and clean it up.  We laid on her bed to recover and chatted for a bit.  Lily told me a bit about herself, she asked me questions about myself.  We got clean up.  I paid her but she kept me around to chat as she was gonna call it quits for the day.  After 15 minutes I left as she was preparing to leave for home herself.  She gave me a hug and a kiss.

Recent Ratings
batman108   2-10-2018 04:37  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
neophyte   29-9-2018 13:22  Karma  +5