Nationality & Language: PRC no English
Face:  4/5 a kindness in her eyes
Body:  3/5 nice, but not stunning.
Skill: 3/5
Service:  cbj, lfk, cowgirl, mish
GFE:  3/5 very friendly, we had a laugh with the language barrier
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  500, about 30 mins... Wasn't watching the clock
Repeat: No. A whole city quivering with other options!

Off the plane, check in at the hotel and straight out into the steamy HK night in pursuit of lustful diversion. JSL is just around the corner from where I was staying, so it seemed like an obvious choice for my first punt here.
At this point I would like to pay tribute to the wonderful resource that is the go141 forum and to all the Bros who contribute knowledge, insight and wisdom to its pages. Thanks to everything I have read here, I was able to locate and negotiate all my mongering activities easily and with confidence.
I took the elevator to the top floor and started to work my way down, ringing doorbells, politely declining, noting down possibles for later, until I reached level 6. By this time the flight from Sydney was really catching up with me, and only LB was keeping me looking! The door to 604c was opened for another bloke, who turned and walked without a word. She lingered a while before starting to close the door, but then I caught her eye, smiled and stepped in.
We quickly realised that language was an issue, but rather than hit translate, we worked it out with mime and gesture. It was fun. Agreed 500 dumplings for, well, whatever she was up for, undressed and hit the shower. She joined me for a pleasant wash down and some clowning around with her tits - natural, c-cups at a guess, and then she dried me of and led me to the bed. CJB was very nice. I've had much better, but more often much worse. Good eye contact, nice depth, pressure, and a little fondling of her damp fissure. I tried to coax her round for a little 69 but she wouldn't budge, and I had eaten an awful lot on the plane... The BJ went on long enough, then she changed the dom and mounted me in cowgirl. My goodness, she was tight! Even through the gumboot the walls of her vagina gripping my pork sword was a delight! She dismounted, and motioned us into mish, with some slurpy kisses and suckling her neat nipples on the way, and shortly afterwardsI unloaded a whole hemisphere's worth of the white stuff and collapsed on her, moaning with effort and ecstay, which made her laugh, which made me laugh, which earned me a rather more involved kiss, and then she led me to the shower, cleaned me up and dressed me. On the way out I noticed piles of coins on the floor. She managed to communicate that they were for good luck, so I  carefully placed a few more on the pile, which earned me a big hug and a sloppy peck on the neck. I bid her goodnight and headed for bed in a warm, post-coital stupor.
A nice punt. Didn't move any mountains or break any records, but as an introduction to the whore-houses of Kowloon it was just the ticket!

Recent Ratings
aurufc   20-8-2018 17:16  Karma  +10   Good report - keep them coming!
batman108   20-8-2018 13:56  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   20-8-2018 13:45  Karma  +5   Good maiden punt in HK
sssqblf   20-8-2018 10:33  Karma  +2   Thank you for your sharing. That was a good one !
MothToAFlame   20-8-2018 08:12  Karma  +3   Awesome, welcome
mr.edwardcolins   20-8-2018 01:01  Karma  +3   Welcome to Hong Kong and thanks for sharing!