Nationality and language: Sichuanese
Face:  4/5 cute face, great smile
Body:  4/5 slim, natural B/Cs, semi-shaved
Skill: 3/5 we skipped cbj because of daty
Service: 4/5 attentive
GFE: 4/5 nice and chatty LFK
Price: $500 + tips
WIR: yes (next trip)

I walked past Fuji around lunchtime, and with KH so quiet decided to do a bit of recon since it's been a while I was last here. Very few rooms open in the upper floors, some older pros and a couple Russians, none tickled my fancy. From 5/F down the short term dwellers were starting to work and I decided on Tingting who had a cute face, nice body and great smile to boot. My kinda girl.

It was her second time in town and second day this trip, she had just woken up and got ready. Positive signs for a great session. She showered me down nicely, gave me a cheeky slap on the butt and moved over to the bed. I offered to service her and she lied down for me to roam her entire body with my tongue, with the occasional LFK. Moved to her Y and teased her area before spreading open for the full dive with fingering assist. She was enjoying it but took a while for her to build up wetness, by which time I decided to skip the bj and move onto main course.

Went through the normal variety of positions but my soldier wasn't cooperating, so she offered to finish me off by hand, whilst also spreading her legs open so I could reciprocate. I eventually busted my load as she was getting wetter and wetter; she probably needed a bit more work to get to climax but I sensed we were running overtime so I didn't want to linger. Showered, got her contacts and left her a small tip. Next encounter should be much better, something to look forward to for her next trip.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   19-9-2018 23:27  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   18-8-2018 00:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   17-8-2018 17:51  Karma  +3   nice
adrenal   17-8-2018 17:11  Karma  +6