Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2018 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Icy - Hing Loong 8th Floor

Date & Time of Session: 26 April 2018, 8pm
Location:  8th Floor, Hing Loong. First room ahead of you as you come out of the lift, on the right corridor.
Name: Icy
Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10 - perfect tits
Skill: 6/10
Service: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  $400 for around 20 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

I went to Hing Loong today to check out Bobo who everyone is raving about. However when she opened the door, she really wasn't MCOT and a bit too old for me as well. Despite the fact I know she has good service because of the reports I've read here, I just couldn't bring myself to part with my hard earned cash on her.

So I went back upstairs to the 8th floor to try out this girl I'd seen with a reasonably pretty face, and a great set of tits.

First off, her tits are perfection. D cup, all natural, and just sit perfectly on her body. They're nice and soft and have no sag whatsoever. The rest of her body is pretty good as well - nice smooth, slim legs and a pretty face. Personality wise, she's quite friendly and likes to chat.

After a shower, I got on the bed and received cat bath, covered blowjob and fondled her tits. Unfortunately, her service is kind of average and she doesn't allow your mouth on her tits, so all I could do is fondle with my hands. We did missionary position only. There was no hurrying from her to make me cum, but she did position her head and arms in such a way that I couldn't go near her face to attempt a kiss. Her pussy is pretty tight and after about 10 to 15 minutes inside of her, I came.

After the shower, I got her name was Icy and she is apparently a long stayer in this room. Although she's not always there as apparently has some other side job.

All in all, great set of tits but limited access to them and average service. But if perfect tits are your thing to look at and touch with your hands only, then she's for you.

Recent Ratings
Sherno   30-4-2018 23:52  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
blast77   27-4-2018 14:09  Karma  +7   Only missionary, head turned away..to avoid
batman108   27-4-2018 13:30  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
David.youngson   27-4-2018 12:39  Karma  +2   Thanks - how tall is she?
Lumbergh   27-4-2018 10:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
aurufc   27-4-2018 04:54  Karma  +2   Never heard of Icy in HL but will check. TBH bro fro 400 you cant really expect a GFE........
porkchops   27-4-2018 00:57  Karma  +4   Thanks!
theworm   27-4-2018 00:20  Karma  +5   perfect name for the attitude, hei hei