Link: Doesn’t have one
Nationality & Language: Mainlander with fair English
Face:  2/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600 for 30 minutes, was done quicker!
Repeat: No

Heading out on Friday night and felt the need of a quick release before a beer. Was in the area so head into the Hing Loong building as there’s plenty of providers. Checked out Jasmine just in case she was available as fancied getting down and dirty with her yet again. She was busy. Cruised the floors, quite a few other punters around at 6. After checking out a couple of non starters tried a door in room 6 on 3rd floor, last on left. Door opened and a saw a lovely set of jugs, not unattractive face, longish legs so I thought why not. $600 for sex, no frills. Into the smallest of showers where she cleaned me up. Onto the bed where she started on my nipples, then condom on for an okay bj. Lasted maybe 5 minutes until she changed the condom and sat astride me. Managed to get my hands on her tits then. They’d had some work. She maybe rode me for a minute and got bored so she lay down, I got on top and went for it. Ignored her fake panting and just focused on getting some enjoyment for myself. Finished, showered, paid and left. She was pleasant enough but not worth a repeat.

Recent Ratings
batman108   8-5-2018 00:43  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
TFA   7-5-2018 00:10  Karma  +2   Favorable
MothToAFlame   5-5-2018 18:34  Karma  +3   Favorable
David.youngson   5-5-2018 13:11  Karma  +2   
Sherno   5-5-2018 09:17  Karma  +3   Thanks