Tai po mainland girl

Location:  Tsing yuen street 35, first floor, take right, room B
Nationality & Language: Mainland - Mandarin
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5 small tits A?
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price:  430

Walking around, nothing good. Then the girl on room B said hi to me, which surprised me, because normally it's door open smile and close. When she walks back in saw her ass was not that bad with a sexy underwear which caught my eye even her face was not my taste, I decided to try her. I went in, she told me the floor is wet, becareful. So I took off my jacket, turn around to hang it on the door, she suddenly grabbed my LB from behind and I turned back, she said it's a welcome, which was funny though. Went in the shower, she cleaned my LB and fondled a bit, she asked me to turn around and suddenly grabbed my cock again from underneath and played with it and grabbing my balls too. I felt her licking my back while playing with my LB from behind, not bad, which was a new experience to me though. Afterwards she helped me clean up with a towel and asked me to lay on the bed. She asked me if I wanted BBBJ, I refused. So she started a cat bath and sucking my balls which felt very good. She did it long enough and then turn over to cbj and lick and suck my balls again. She had good eye contact while doing it, she saw me looking her all the time while she sucks my LB, so she asked me to stand up and started to suck my LB and balls again, but with a better view . Then turned over to missionary and holding her legs up, rubbing her clit and pounded her, while seeing the juice coming out, made me

Recent Ratings
aurufc   27-3-2018 16:53  Karma  +4   Thx
Mister   23-3-2018 13:27  Karma  +4   Thanks for TP report. How are the rooms at #35? How many girls in all?
batman108   23-3-2018 10:47  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
quartz13579   23-3-2018 10:09  Karma  +4   
miche
Carnal Conqueror

UID 224206
Digest Posts 0
Credits 328
Posts 35
Karma 323
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2018 18:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Mister          23-3-2018 13:27          Karma          +4          Thanks for TP report. How are the rooms at #35? How many girls in all?

I haven't been to all rooms, but the biggest room should be the one on the first floor, turn left, first door. About hygienic, every room is the same, sometimes you just see some sperm of other people on the bed , smallest shower is the one on the second floor, turn right, where the cute Thai is (previous report on the newbie section), you are showering in a squad toilet.  So basically same rooms as other walk ups, hygienic is different with every girl, there was only one girl which was a bit more clean, she used a lot of disposable towels to cover the bed.
First floor there are 8 mainland girls, second floor 4 Thai right now, so total 12 girls, if they are all girls though The rooms are overall a little bit bigger than the room in King Hing I have been, but I have been there just once...

[ Last edited by  miche at 23-3-2018 18:25 ]

Recent Ratings
aurufc   27-3-2018 16:54  Karma  +4   Good intel
Mister   23-3-2018 22:37  Karma  +2   Thanks for detailed reply. Never went beyond #19-21 before, IIRC