Name:  N/a
Nationality & Language: Thought was thai but actually Filipino
Face: 4/5 when smiling
Body: 4/5  
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Repeat: fa sho
Price & Session Length: $500 30 mins

I just arrived into HK from California and was feeling a little tired but you already know when your walking around in that brisk March weather you want to find a girl to snuggle with and do naughty things to. Checked in to my hotel and decided to go out for something to “eat”. (I swear I really was looking for food but got distracted lol) So took the usual tour through King Hing. Didn’t know how it would be cuz of the raid but decided to take a shot. Very lively for a Thursday night at after 10pm. Saw this girl on the 5th and considered it at the time but decided to walk through the whole building first and see what else was on the menu. After going through it all I wasn’t very satisfied yet so i took the MTR to Sham shui po. I wish I knew by 10 most of the girls already packed up for the night and had left. So I went back to KH and straight to the 5th floor.

This girl opened up and she told me 400 and I walked right on in. Took off our clothes and into the shower we go. Started with the usual shower washing all body parts. After the shower we head to the bed and starts with a cat bath taking her time licking my nips. Then down she goes and starts kissing my thighs. Puts on the dom and off she goes on LB. she hops on in cg and starts grinding on me. Really knows how to move her hips. She starts moaning and seems like she really liked it (the good ones usually do ) we then switch to mush and the moaning gets louder. At this point I start getting tired and sweating and you know what she does? Grabs me and pulls me closer. Def didn’t care about the sweat coming off my body and head. No DFK but LK in between and she starts to lick my chest as I keep pounding. Few more pumps and I

I get up and she removes the condom. She wipes the sweat off my head with her hand and she doesn’t even care. I apologize for lasting a while and she just smiles like she didn’t even care. Cleaned up in the shower gave her 500 a kiss and out the door I go. Would def repeat with this girl. No clock watching and really enjoyable.

Recent Ratings
blast77   11-3-2018 22:53  Karma  +5   
adrenal   11-3-2018 18:48  Karma  +5   satisfying meal
hkpunter999   11-3-2018 17:08  Karma  +4   
porkchops   11-3-2018 15:13  Karma  +3   Thanks!
batman108   11-3-2018 13:14  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks