Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2018 09:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 13F BB - I’d rather have fucked a dead fish

Date & Time of Session: 8pm last week
Location:  Mong Kok, King Hing Building, 13F B B ( https://goo.gl/maps/ezLTWckLfjw)
Name:  Didn’t bother to ask
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face: 4/5 when smiling
Body: 3.5/5  
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $450 30 mins

Didn’t there used to be a Burger King around here? At least there’s still a Starbucks for a nearby toilet.
The mess from the raid still hasn’t been cleaned up. I would have taken a pic but there were other bros checking out the busted rooms. I find it amusing that the CCTV TVs have been left on.

There are Russians on the 12th floor but they were just kinda... lounging on their bed. Wasn’t getting a good vibe from them so I continued browsing. In hindsight, even these girls would probably have been the better lay that night.

Each floor in this building is split into lettered apartments which are split into numbered rooms. Except specifically 13F Apartment B. Alright then.
Knocked on the door of Room B and was answered by a beaming small girl wearing a maid themed babydoll. Super cute.
The one thing they never mention in tourist guides is how different cultures count with their fingers. Us Brits just hold up our fingers like simpletons. The Chinese on the other hand (pun intended) use some sort of cryptographic code.
“Incoming transmission, Sir. It says call-me finger-gun X.”

I don’t speak Mandarin but there was a 4 in the middle of all her hand waving so I went in.
---
Cute face, curly hair, 5’1 tall and a nice set of hips.
She had perky B cups with dark nipples but they were a bit...off. They didn’t quite stretch out to the full width of her body. It’s like when you watch an old video on a modern TV and it cuts off to black bars on the side.
She also had red Chinese text tattooed onto her chest but in the purple lighting it looked like a burn scar. The room’s lighting in general was pretty dim and saturated even by 141 standards.

Her body wasn’t good enough to offset her (lack of) personality though which did a complete 180 as soon as her clothes came off. A bait and switch right in front of my eyes. Where did the girl that looked so eager to please go? At least you can hatefuck a bitch but she was completely apathetic.

Into the shower and the only parts of me that got wet was my LB and feet. That’s a first…
And that’s because there was no catbath. She skipped straight to the CBJ. It only lasted 5 minutes before she told me to mish.
She didn’t move. She didn’t make any noises. She just laid there, staring at the wall.
This isn’t a missionary position, this is a starfish position.

I’m actually starting to go soft so I told her to finish me off with a HJ.
In an early draft of one of my other reports, I had the written the sentence: “but is there really such thing as a bad handy?”. The answer is yes, this was a bad handy. She took the phrase “jerkin’ it” too literally. Fucking ouch.
I couldn’t even see what she was doing because in her other hand was a wad of tissues, ready to catch the “explosion”. Girl, that is a very optimistic distance you have there for most men.
I wanted to get it over with at this point so I closed my eyes and tried to think about my cartoon waifus.

Showered, paid, got my change and left. Only looking back to make sure I remembered the room number.
I had wanted to write this report earlier but it's hard to muster up the motivation when I put more effort into this report than she did during the entire encounter.
At worst, she’s probably only around for a few more days. At best, she’s already gone!

https://twitter.com/Q57OUPrpy8OZaWt/status/882551055157927936

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
blast77   11-3-2018 23:00  Karma  +5   
johntang   11-3-2018 10:37  Karma  +2   
frogtaru   10-3-2018 23:04  Karma  +3   as a brit, we are simpletons in our desires. so here's your K haha
hkpunter999   9-3-2018 17:18  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   9-3-2018 13:46  Acceptance  +2   would of K'd you but you called Brits simpletons, so fack you.
batman108   9-3-2018 13:43  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
lively192   9-3-2018 11:37  Karma  +3   Lol
austin821   9-3-2018 10:39  Karma  +3   Cheers
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2018 23:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
This isn’t a missionary position, this is a starfish position.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, the dead starfish is possibly the biggest boner killer in existence. What on Earth is that a picture of by the way?

Recent Ratings
Omgfire   11-3-2018 09:02  Acceptance  +2   what used to be a door