Font size: S M L
KiLa

Date & Time of Session: Feb 13, 4pm
Name:  Kila
Link: http://go141.com/en/A35095-SSP-Massage-Kila.html
Agent: None
Nationality & Language: Chinese; Cantonese, Mandarin, some English
Face:  8
Body:  8 (very soft and from what I can tell natural boobs)
Skill: 10 (excellent BBBJ)
Service: 10
GFE: 10
Price:  800
Repeat: Yes

Saw the report posted here ( http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &highlight=kila ) and decided to try Kila out, booking was pretty easy and
I headed to Causeway to meet her. Finding her was pretty easy if you use google maps.

Meeting her was pretty straightforward she was very friendly and definitely had a killer smile, we shower together and then she gives me a pretty decent massage. We get chatting
and she tells me she leaves tomorrow for CNY and will be back on the 26th. Anyways she does this great thing which I have really come to appreciate where girls very gently tease
your lb. She uses her fingers and traces your body as well as skillfully tease you, it sends jolts down my spine and not many girls really know how to do it well. After teasing me for a
while she finally tells me to turn around and then gives me a truly wonderful BBBJ. I almost never feel myself get anywhere close to   when girls do down on me but she really
knows how to work the lb and I'm glad she popped a cap on when she did because I was ready to blast by then. We did all the normal positions and DFK. It was probably one
of my most memorable punts and didn't take me long to afterwards we go showerand we chat a bit more before leaving.

However there was one thing that confused me. I had asked her about Hawaii (see previous report) and if she used to work in the states but she seemed confused and said she
didn't know what I was on about. Now that being said I don't know if she just misheard what I said and to be honest it didn't bother me that much anyways.

Anyway to wrap things up: I highly recommend her, she is clearly very skilled and is in pretty good shape. She also has amazing GFE and good FK. None of that fake PSE bullshit.
She also gives ONE HELL OF A BBBJ and that alone was worth it in my opinion.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   14-3-2018 18:18  Karma  +5   Mounting Kilamanjaro?!?
davcha   5-3-2018 04:54  Acceptance  +1   Sounds great
Axnman68   2-3-2018 13:54  Acceptance  +1   
randomswells   28-2-2018 12:09  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   28-2-2018 11:06  Karma  +6   nice
porkchops   25-2-2018 03:03  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   24-2-2018 13:55  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
adrenal   24-2-2018 12:10  Karma  +5   try not to expose reports
hotjac   24-2-2018 08:58  Karma  +5   nice toss, did she say where she's from and if she's a WG in the ML too?