Subject: Bait & switch - don't go there!
RhovKeag
Nookie Newbie

UID 233618
Digest Posts 0
Credits 47
Posts 5
Karma 46
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2018 21:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bait & switch - don't go there!

Hi

Date & Time of Session:  24/03
Name:  don't remember
Link: in different address and phone number http://go141.com/en/A68809-SSP-P ... nner+(Go141+header)
Agent:
Nationality & Language:
Face:  2/5
Body:  4/5 petite
Skill: 0
Service: 0
GFE: 1 (she kissed me a few times)
PSE:  0
Price & Session Length:   1h, 1000
Repeat: no way

2 sundays ago, i went for an excursion on SSP, i planned this excursion for some time did my homework review the db who stays and who leaves who is badly photoshoped, etc.

The night before a gorgeous lady appears on the DB and i throw away all my research of months and contact her, we agree on sunday 2pm

I go to the address Flat B1, 4/F, 130 Fuk Wa St., Sham Shui Po and an old lady opens the door........

I should have said no and go to my backup plan 2 streets away but she was kinda hot (i was more than horny)  and i have a thing for older ladies, so i come in

she sits me in her bed (the room wasn't dirty, no luxury but was ok)  and starts feeding me her breasts, while start to discuss prices. to make a long story short i accept to pay 1000 HKD but she will wear lingerie, i pay upfront, she starts looking for clothes but cannot find them

having realized that i was scammed i decided to get the best of it, she baths me nothing special, she wears something more or less lingerie-ish and starts to massage me

the massage was ok but interrupted in multiple occasions by the phone, for a moment i thought she took me a picture...

She jerk me off for some minutes and then stop claiming her arms were tired

I have to ask her to BJ, she took an super-fat condom and put it in my friend, refused to do BBBJ

when i ask her to fuck her she wasn't very willing to do it and made signs i'd jerk myself WTF!!!

finally some action, i decided to finish. i did, shower and left.

awful, i attach an screenshot i have of the lady, pls don call that number don't go that address

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bovo   14-4-2018 19:06  Karma  +2   
TwistedMirror   16-3-2018 22:39  Karma  +4   The whole purpose of walk ups is ability to walk away before you go in!
aurufc   16-3-2018 11:15  Karma  +4   Thanks for the intel
blast77   15-3-2018 20:04  Karma  +6   Too many choices, It's ok to walk away
Mister   15-3-2018 08:48  Acceptance  +3   SSP pix are 90% fake. Never pay upfront. Just walk away if NYCOT. Post in Newbie reports not here
doghead   15-3-2018 05:19  Acceptance  +3   A 6'1" Japanese is highly susceptible to be a ladyboy.
batman108   15-3-2018 00:37  Acceptance  +3   thanks for the warnings