Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 Super slim, just the way I like em
Skill: 5/5
Service: 6/5 Like I said, pleasantly surprised
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $650 / FULL 30 mins
Repeat: 100%

So after getting a regular overpriced neck and back massage in Central (500 for 50 mins), as I was exiting I wanted to get a great BJ to end the night.

I was almost home in the cab, then got out and walked to the Sheung Wan buildings Hing Loong and Kam Bong.

I kind of expected it, but as it was late in the night, only two doors opened and they weren't worth it.

I did notice though that these buildings were cleaner than Fuji. Fuji needs to step up their game!

Either I head home and hold it in or just go all out and head over to CWB Fuji or Hop Yee.

Yeah.

Why even debate it.

Already heading over.

Although there's less girls at Hop Yee, I think some of my most memorable punts were here.

There's always fresh YOUNG girls and they seem more polite than Fuji girls for some reason. I think CC girls are the rudest LOL.

Again as it was late most of the doors were closed.

I reached 5B or C, and MCOT opens the door.

Shy, super slim, and soft spoken.

She said 450, but I had to show her google translate to show all I wanted was a blowjob.

She was put off at first, but then said ok.

Good. One candidate. I headed over to the other rooms to see what was available but every other room was already done for the night.

I headed back up and walked in.

Since I'm not Chinese I had to communicate via Google translate.

She typed in my phone "how do you want me to serve you?"

I showed her "with mouth only"

She then finally realized what I wanted and was like "oh sorry, that's gonna cost you more. 700."

I said I'll do 600, and settled on 650.

Normally I would've been put off by over up charge and just leave, but like I mentioned earlier, she had a politeness to her.

She then said something like can we keep it to 30 mins?

Sure "Hey Siri, set a timer for 30 mins" then propped up my phone so we can keep track of time. LOL

After we agreed she showed me one of her outfits on her bed, like a young child showing her parents what she did in school today LOL.

OMFG. It was a black stocking thing that came all the way up to her boobs with only a cutout at her LS. DROOL.

She then helped me undress and took my hand and showed me to the bathroom.

GFE begins.

She turns on the shower, checks the water temp on her body first, adjusts, then sprays some water on me asking if the temp was good.

It was perfect LOL.

She then hand motioned something like "how about we begin here?"

SURE.

She got on her knees and then gave me a light BBBJ.

Ah.. very smooth and soft. It only lasted a few seconds, but I wasn't complaining.

She then soaped me up and cleaned me thoroughly. Then she put down the toilet seat and soaped it down clean and signaled me to take a seat.

She then did the ice and fire BBBJ, where she used cold water then hot water to suck LB. NICE!!!

After a few mins of that she started to rub LB on her tits. AWESOME!

Since she's a petite girl, I'm not a big guy but it was easy to hit the back of her neck since she was so tiny.

I grabbed the back of her head a few times to shove it in as deep as possible.

Normally WGs don't like this, but she knew it was coming and took it like champ!!

She then got up, took me out of the shower and handed me a towel.

I was drying myself up, but she took the towel away from me and dried me herself. LOL.

We then got on the bed, and she was giggling like a school girl, while she put on her outfit LOL.

Man the next time I see her I gotta fuck this one hard!!

OMG I wish I could take pics of her in the outfit but she did not allow it.

After getting blown a few mins I wanted to suck her nipples, and she was cool about it.

For her size, they were a decent size A with tiny nipples, so I wasn't complaining.

Since she was on top and I was on the bottom, she could see me straining my neck, so at first she adjusted the pillow so it would be more comfortable for me

Then I began fondling her LS then she backed off.

I thought maybe it was because that was a no no, but then she backed off only to reach for a condom behind her.

At this point i was thinking hmm.. maybe I need to communicate with her again that all I wanted was a full BJ and no sex.

She then grabbed my hand and began to examine my nails, to see which was the least sharp.

WTH?

They were pretty sharp cuz I cut them that night.

She picked out my index finger then slid a condom on it. LOL

She then lay next to me, so her tits were in my face and my hand at her LS.

She adjusted the pillow so it would be comfortable again. OMG Awesome!

After a bit of sucking and fingering, I could feel the juices begin to ooze out and drip. Think Japanese AV where the guy fingers the girl till she cums. yup.

I could feel her LS pulsate and squeeze and see her squirm and move and moan. She then taps me as if I'm a naughty boy while also giving me the thumbs up LOL

She then gets back on top but notices the puddle of her juices on the bed and tries to cover it up LOL how cute.

I tell her to turn around so we can 69, but she didn't allow it.

That's fine, but I have no interest in DATY anyway. I just wanted a good view of that perky ass.

So instead she does turn around but to the side so my right hand can fondle her ass and LS.

This is just too good.

Now she's sucking hard, and I do the Japanese AV thing again where you finger her till she's squirting everywhere. DROOL.....

She turns around and giggles again and lightly punches me a few times LOL.

Back to business.

Turned around again and faced me.

Hard sucking, but barely using her hands. All mouth, tongue and throat.

I take a peak at my phone and there's less than 10 mins left, so I decided to force it a bit so I can cum in time.

I stand up in front of her and she immediately adjusts her position, gets on her knees and sucks even harder.

Now I'm grabbing her head and fucking her face with hip thrusts.

She almost gagged a few times, stopped for a few seconds, then let me continue.

That dedication!!

Every time her teeth might slightly touch LB, she'll stop and say "oh so sorry!"

After a few mins of nonstop pounding her face I couldn't hold it any more, pulled out and started jacking.

She look at me with her mouth open and tongue out.

She look at me a bit, giggled, then spat it out in the trash.

She then took my hand and took me to wash up again.

Again she apologized that her teeth might have grazed my LB.

It was fine as I thought it was a bit erotic

We're giggling a bit and she's still giving me that shy love tap

While she turns on the hot water and lets the water warm up, she got on her knees and blew me a bit more.

After a thorough clean she then washed me up again.

Out of the shower, I asked her for a hair dryer, as my shirt was drenched in sweat from the walk up.

She first grabbed my towel and dried me up, then she got her hair dryer out and dried my shirt herself.

As I dressed up she told me she's leaving Sunday (so she should be gone already, sorry bros)

I then asked if I can take some pics again, she said no, but then took out her phone and showed me some pics of her taken already .

Umm? OK?

Then she got my WeChat and sent me the pics. LOL

I'm sorry, but the pics don't do her justice at all. She looks just normal in the pics when her figure is so much better in person.

After she saw the pics were sent on my phone she did the body language of

"look at my pics later on and jack off to it" LOLOLOL.

She then asked via google translate "how will I contact you when I return?"

I pointed to WeChat. She said ah yes good idea.

Man such politeness goes a long way and other WGs should realize this.

I'm sure she's nice to everyone and it wasn't just me

I gave her the full 700, as this was one of my best punts ever.

We hug and kiss a few times and she seemed happy.

So was I.

All in all, I have to say maybe in the top 3 punts ever.

Can't wait for her to return, but it's gonna be a few months.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Rockmy   8-3-2018 23:00  Karma  +6   Excellent
Pinkpuffy69   18-2-2018 09:08  Karma  +2   Great read. I wanna do her polite ass too
syncrogue   18-2-2018 08:47  Acceptance  +4   I missed this post the first time. Nice! Did she ever come back? Can share contact?
hotjac   8-1-2018 18:44  Karma  +4   Hopefully you will give us all a heads up when she returns ...
randomswells   20-12-2017 11:04  Acceptance  +1   
thepants   15-12-2017 13:21  Acceptance  +1   can I get the wechat?
bohica   14-12-2017 22:44  Karma  +5   Hey Siri...
hkmann   13-12-2017 02:02  Karma  +4   Great stuff. But did you go to Hing Long and look? It is the equivalent of a crackhouse.
waldo   28-11-2017 11:28  Karma  +5   Nice
Mike747   23-11-2017 12:49  Karma  +3   Excellent
Stonecold   23-11-2017 09:45  Karma  +5   Great report!
daytripper   23-11-2017 07:58  Karma  +3   Sweet!!
tito007   15-9-2017 10:49  Karma  +2   
blast77   14-9-2017 12:56  Karma  +5   
MothToAFlame   13-9-2017 00:53  Karma  +5   Excellent
jason90210   12-9-2017 17:37  Karma  +3   Great report, thank you bro
mchk   12-9-2017 14:05  Karma  +4   EXCELLENT REPORT! Let us know when she's back.
batman108   12-9-2017 12:46  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Noobienoob   12-9-2017 11:57  Karma  +2   Nice!
modnar   12-9-2017 11:11  Karma  +4   great bro , you lucky to have good find , it is okay to share her wechat ? , thanks
lively192   12-9-2017 08:38  Karma  +3   
xooxer   12-9-2017 00:10  Acceptance  +1   Gotta love girls with good service.
billion   11-9-2017 23:36  Karma  +3   what floor/door?
matado   11-9-2017 20:55  Karma  +3   nice outfit
Mister   11-9-2017 20:13  Karma  +5   Another gem at HY. Where's she from originally? Hunan?
porkchops   11-9-2017 14:06  Karma  +5   Thanks!
aurufc   11-9-2017 12:23  Karma  +2   Nice report though link would be good
ernieb   11-9-2017 12:05  Karma  +5   Nice find
p0ison   11-9-2017 10:47  Karma  +3   Thx. Nice report. Let us know when she is back
bec080   11-9-2017 10:07  Acceptance  +1   Is Hop Yee and Hing Loong the same place?
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1131
Posts 116
Karma 1116
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2017 07:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 M3V8's post

Dunno how to do replies, so here's everything all at once:

She was in 5C, but she's gone now.

5B also wasn't too bad if you're interested. I was actually debating between the two.

I have no idea where she's from. All I know is that she only spoke Mandarin.

I don't have her link sorry. Even if I did she's already gone and won't be back till late November (or so she says).

I'll definitely let you guys know when she's back.

Hop Yee and Hing Loong are two different buildings. Hop Yee is in CWB, and Hing Long is in Sheung Wan.

Hope this helps!

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   13-9-2017 00:52  Acceptance  +5   So was this girl at Hop Yee as per the title? Cos you also said the other in the report
mchk   12-9-2017 14:06  Acceptance  +5   
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1131
Posts 116
Karma 1116
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 06:55  Profile P.M. 
So if I reply directly from my inbox I guess it doesn't show here.

I must be confused with the building name, but it's the one on Lockhart Road near Fuji.

I didn't ask her if I can share her WeChat, and as of now there's really no point because as I mentioned in the post, she already left and won't be back till the end of November.

I'll let you guys know when she does return if she's ok with me sharing her WeChat.

If not, I'll just let you guys know where she'll be when she returns.

Most definitely gonna repeat with this girl anyway.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   15-9-2017 01:10  Karma  +4   Excellent
ernieb   14-9-2017 18:03  Karma  +2   Good man
ryuen86
Nookie Newbie

UID 219512
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 6
Karma 2
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2017 18:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 M3V8's post

As mentioned she might come back end of Nov. Any chance that you can share is she back already? Thanks
uv2e2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 224980
Digest Posts 0
Credits 227
Posts 16
Karma 226
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2017 13:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 M3V8's post

Hi there,

In your opinion is the language barrier often an issue at all? I'll be in HK for a few days this month and don't speak any canto / mandarin. In the past this has been quite a roadblock even when going around HK because i am of asian descent and most people automatically speak to me as a native.

Are most of these girls ok with communicating via Google Translate? in my experience the app is a little dodgy and doesn't communicate well, although i suppose when it comes to simple phrases it should be fine.

Thanks

Recent Ratings
jmark   16-12-2017 12:37  Karma  +5   No problem, but do agree the price... use phone for #s
Petay_1283   13-12-2017 11:58  Acceptance  +2   I don't think it would be a problem, most Westerners don't have an issue.
thinning
Musky Member

UID 226863
Digest Posts 0
Credits 108
Posts 16
Karma 108
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2018 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Very food and detail report. Lucky you
Luciviciously
Carnal Conqueror

UID 226423
Digest Posts 0
Credits 459
Posts 32
Karma 457
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2018 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 M3V8's post

Going to try out Hing Loong for an afternoon delight. Where exactly in relation to Fuji is it ?
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2018 18:35  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Luciviciously at 4-1-2018 01:58 PM
Going to try out Hing Loong for an afternoon delight. Where exactly in relation to Fuji is it ?

Both Hop Yee & Hing Loong (which is listed in the report) are easy to find. On the front page, click CWB. On the left side there is a column with all the locations. Click Hop Yee. It will list all the 141 girls there and have a big box that says "click for map" or something like that.

Or take out your phone, open Google maps and type "Hop Yee".

Maybe take some time to explore the site, read guidelines and tips before you proceed with sexual encounters.

Recent Ratings
Luciviciously   31-1-2018 10:17  Acceptance  +2   Cheers, sometimes the excitement of it gets ahead of the research.
rings00
Nookie Newbie

UID 231075
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2018 05:38  Profile P.M. 
nice review.  always good to get etails.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   18-2-2018 13:34  Acceptance  +2   Welcome! Please read the guidelines. 1 liners should be put in as a Rating