Subject: Xiao Yue @ Hing Loong - Only Here till end of Jan!
foreveryahoo
Lustful Lord

UID 58179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 47
Karma 907
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2018 19:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Xiao Yue @ Hing Loong - Only Here till end of Jan!

Date & Time: January 21, 2018 4PM
Location: Flat C, 8/F, Hing Loong Building, 6 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
Name: Xiao Yue
Link: No Link
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $400 HKD
Repeat: Maybe

Evening Gents,

I am trying to keep my ejaculation rate twice per weeks as I have prostate issue (not like the good ol days anymore) so I went for a Sunday punt.

1. As usual, my first stop is Hing Loong as there are new girls from mainland every week on the 7-8th floor. This time I got luck; a bit older look (30’s) but a fresh new girl on the 8th floor quoting 400 HKD so went straight in without thinking twice.

2. She has a cute and genuine face which I do enjoy. She seemed less tainted like the same old girls in Hing Loong who has been there for years. I just imagine how used up their pussy is (I am sure they all are) and I like the feel of seeing a new face.

3. She had a positive attitude – went in for a shower together she focused on my man boobs and anus which I oved. Guys, she tried to put her finger in during the shower. I didn’t stop her but felt really weird. Did I just get fingered? It didn’t feel too bad (maybe I am sub haha) but just unconventional which I was happy to absorb.

4. We went to bed for our usual session. Bros, licking does not last long – like 5 min for the whole body (if you guys are looking for a licker – then read my previous post – the stamper does it quite well).

4. She does have a lot of strength so she was on top for good 20-30 min which enjoyed. Usually girls just ask you to go on top after the CBJ is done but she tried her – kind of felt she didn’t know the norm so she just trying hard to please me which felt good.

5. She kept on pushing me to unload as she said my lil bro is too big (not a boast but hear that quite a bit haha). Tried the usual doggy, cowgirl and mish and let go of my load – overall a great punt with value – she said she is here till end of Jan. so please do take a peek at her if you are nearby.

Hope you guys picked up something useful from my report. Have a good week gents.

Recent Ratings
waldo   26-1-2018 12:51  Karma  +5   maybe worth a look .. thanks
Freelancer   25-1-2018 10:15  Karma  +4   New Mainland girls every week sounds good
jeffzeke   25-1-2018 08:55  Karma  +5   a winner!
batman108   25-1-2018 02:07  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   24-1-2018 22:55  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun!
Mister   24-1-2018 21:53  Karma  +4   Nice one. Is twice a week frequent for you or infrequent? Clearing the pipes is good for the prostate, no?
ramont   24-1-2018 21:27  Karma  +4   thanks
sssqblf   24-1-2018 19:58  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for your info.

You Only Live Once