Link: No Link
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $400 HKD
Repeat: No

Evening Gents,

I had a stressful day at work, a senior colleague of mine insulted me in front of everyone but I had to let it go because I need his support to be promoted next year. Anyways, decided to go for a punt to relief the steam and I ended up with an anorexic girl in Hing Loong Building.

> I think the girl was on the 5th floor. I didn’t bother to ask her name but she had a round face with skeleton like body. I wasn’t turned on at all but I called for 400 while she asked for 500. I wasn’t looking for anything fabulous anyway so I went in.

> In all fairness, she does try hard to please you in the shower. She touches your little bro quite actively which I enjoyed but it was just visually not pleasing to see someone so thin trying to sexually arouse you. I didn’t get hard during the shower which I think was the first time ever.

> We move on to the bed. What I hated were the used towels with all the hair floating around. It is a walk-up after all so I cannot complain much but it didn’t make me feel comfortable seeing all these hairs around the towels.

> She tries hard suck your nipple. She goes down and puts the condom incorrectly (i.e. wrong side) which makes it impossible to go fully down. It kind of looked inexperienced which I strangely liked. She ended up giving me half BBBJ as I pretended I didn’t know what was wrong with the condom. I felt all right but I just found it funny.

> On to the real game. Tight sister but again, the VISUALS!!! It wasn’t pleasing to the eyes so the somewhat tight feeling didn’t come through. We did doggie, missionary and what is the position called when the girl is on top facing you (not facing the legs)? Yeah, we have done the usual three and I blasted somewhat forcefully while doing doggie.

> Overall, I don’t want to leave a bad comment as I got good value and she tried her best despite her client haggled. She told me she is new to the building relatively but very available for those who are into skinny girls. But definitely this one is the last visit for me.

[ Last edited by  foreveryahoo at 5-12-2017 22:46 ]

Recent Ratings
Sibil2   14-12-2017 12:50  Acceptance  +1   Any word if she is still around? In HK tomorrow and would love to meet her
batman108   7-12-2017 05:13  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   6-12-2017 09:41  Karma  +4   Cowgirl (CG). She may appeal to hardcore spinner fans
waldo   6-12-2017 08:10  Karma  +5   Oh, well!
MothToAFlame   5-12-2017 23:57  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting.

You Only Live Once