Subject: JSL Building, TST, 3rd Floor, 303, Room A, Cutie from somewhere in China, LOL
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12608
Posts 545
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3627
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2017 20:10  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Building, TST, 3rd Floor, 303, Room A, Cutie from somewhere in China, LOL

Date & Time: November 21, 2017, 5PM
Location: Room A, 3/F, Section 303, James S. Lee Mansion, 33-35 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Name: No idea
Link: No Link
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $600 HKD
Repeat: Sure, but I'm leaving tomorrow, and she is leaving in 2 days, LOL

OK, I'm in a short Asia trip and HK is familiar punting grounds for me, but mostly in the Wan Chai  / Causeway Bay side.  As you know, I mostly hunt on seekingarrangement these days, but sad to say, SA sucks in Hong Kong, LOL!   I only have one SA punt to report, and it will be in the restricted report area for people with a few more K's.  Because of the lack of SA action, I decided to punt at the James S. Lee Mansion, and this was a good choice.  I have been to the Fuji Building, and this is a similar set up.  I was at JSL to visit C.C. and she is outstanding, separate review to follow.  I had some more energy so I wanted to set up punt #2 and after some doorbell ringing on several floors, I circled back to the third floor, 303, Room A.

This girl is Chinese, in her 20's, and cute.  Thin, nice smile, had C's but they appear to be MM, and cute face.

Quick rinse in the crowded toilet, and no preview BBBJ but she did thoroughly clean my LB and rear.  Before lying down on the bed, I saw a huge box of 144 condoms, LOL!  There were also lots of kleenex / tissue wipes in the trash already, and a huge stack of about 20 towels, haha!  These girls are high volume for sure.  It's amazing they can still provide such good service (some of them at least).

She started with a cat bath licking of my whole body.  This was enough to get my LB in full erection.  She then did a covered BJ, without asking if I had any preference.  I just let her do whatever she wanted, going with the flow.  After about 5 min, she rode me in CG, and lubed up with some KY jelly.  I doubt she had enough juice in her pussy, probably a bit dry after having serviced others already, it was around 5PM.  The CG turned into ACG, which was quite enjoyable.  This lasted about 5 min, and then I banged her MISH.  Notably, she has a strong Kegel pussy grip, and seemed to start squeezing my LB at the right time to help me shoot my load!     Finished in about 7 min in MISH, came in the cover.  

A decent punt, quite an enjoyable release.  She is young, cute, and friendly.  Can't ask for anything more. Very good value for $600 HKD.
No pics, I don't have any idea how to get pictures of these girls unless then are willing to share their wechat.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   23-11-2017 05:26  Karma  +2   
batman108   22-11-2017 12:09  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
daytripper   22-11-2017 02:27  Karma  +3