Reading Access 40
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2017 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MiMi(?) @ James S. Lee, TST - Beware of the Smell

Date & Time: November 18th (Sat), 2017
Location: Room C, 2/F, James S. Lee Mansion, 33-35 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Name: MiMi
Link: No Link
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $500 HKD
Repeat: No, someone else next time

Evening Gents,

I just came back from James S. Lee Mansion and have to confess I never knew the building had so many girls! I usually stay around Sheung Wan and Central area as I am quite lazy but was very impressed with how spacious and less crowed this place was. It had much more rooms then Fuji Building with better choice of girls at similar prices.
Anyway, back to business. Few important notes I want to share.

1. POLICE ALERT! This is the first time I ever saw a group of policemen in a walk-up building. They stopped me and asked me what I had in my bag and asked for an ID. I didn’t do anything wrong so they let me go but I saw girls locking up main door as police toured around. Just something for you bros to be mindful of if you plan on visiting anytime soon. By the way, do you guys happen to know what they are looking for? Some illegal smuggling taking place or something?

2. I spent like 30 minutes looking at every available girls – trust me first 10 minutes was fun but then I got indecisive and became so tiring towards the end. At the end I just ended up going to the first one I saw.

3. There is this girl called Yen(?) on the 5th floor. She appeared to be Korean and looked gorgeous. I wanted to try it but she asked for 600 HKD which was over by tight 500 HKD budget so I let her go.

4. This MiMi on the 2nd floor was a typical looking HK girl. I really have nothing much to say on the actual interactions part. Sher smile was really GFE which I liked – this is one of the reasons I went in. The room was quite small and cozy and looked neat unlike the shit ones in Sheung Wan. The shower was nice with decent touches here and there. She lied me down and liked my nipples and down with cbj. Nothing eventful.

5. The WORST part is – this is the first girl that smelled! I have been to quite a number of walk-ups, even elderly girls in 40s as I have the fetish but they NEVER SMELLED. Arrghhh awful smell so I couldn’t stand it! I dared not to try the doggy as you guys know that is the position which the smell is most revealing. I know some guys like this smell but the biggest turn off for me.

6. Paid and left – still a decent smile so don’t feel bad but awful smell.

Recent Ratings
sssqblf   5-12-2017 14:00  Acceptance  +1   Well I had a similar experience in JSL with a Chinese girl. I did it in a hurry. In fact, the girl is cute and friendly. ...
Stonecold   22-11-2017 09:03  Karma  +4   I think facesiitting give stronger smell than doggie..lol
jeffzeke   21-11-2017 14:57  Karma  +8   stinky pussy, yuck!
sam_smith   21-11-2017 11:34  Karma  +3   Is it really infection? Some girls I knew for a long time, once or twice they have that smell during doggy.
blast77   19-11-2017 14:49  Karma  +6   I am too very sensitive to smell, feel for you
batman108   19-11-2017 13:41  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   19-11-2017 03:04  Karma  +5   Thanks, unfortunate about the smell

You Only Live Once
ppp24
Nookie Newbie

UID 118733
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 27
Karma 37
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2017 00:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OMG, the smell down there is a typical signal for vaginal inflammation. I would say no and stop with any further action without hesitate even though losing the money.

Recent Ratings
sssqblf   5-12-2017 14:04  Acceptance  +1   very likely the girl just didn't clean well her asshole.
jeffzeke   21-11-2017 10:52  Acceptance  +8   agree. especially if it is a fishy or cottage cheese smell.