Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 17:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
December Desire with Dis S

Date & Time of Session: 05/12.2017 mid afternoon
Name: Dis S
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-SW-14 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Location: Flat 3, 1/F Hing Loong Building, 6 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, a tad of English
Face: 4/5 she has that kind of Chrissy Chau face and body to me
Body: 4/5 great little body, lovely set of tits and nipples, great ass, nice legs and a lovely pussy
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 once she knows you!
Price: HK$880
Repeat: Far too many times, and I always come back for more

Been crazy few weeks, and was in Sheung Wan and in the mood for mischief so messaged the buxotic little pixie that is Dis S, she responded with a very cute “thought you had forgotten me' message and I told her I would be heading over and she responded with a very sweet “hurry up husband!'....

Zipped into Hing Long Building and when I got to her door, got a brief look at QQ next door, buxom and friendly too...hmmmm, maybe next time!

Before I could ring the bell, the door swung open and revealed Dis S in a very sexy white bikini, and she gives me a smirk “I saw you checking out the other girl!' before I step in, I close the door behind me and she gives me a playful smack in the belly...”now I have to be careful, you will chase my neighbour!” I lean down and give her a kiss, and she jumps up into my arms and tells me she's missed me, we've chatted a few times on wechat but havent seen her for a while...i carry her over to the bed, and place her down, and while I sit and take off my shoes and socks, she gets me a drink of warm water and clambers onto bed with me and we end up canoodling on the bed for a while like teenagers, and before long her bikini is off, my trousers are off, her hands in my pants and i'm alternating between rounds of FK and those lovely tits.

She says we should take a shower and after removing the last of my clothes, I end up carrying her into the shower, where the fun continues with a lot of kissing, fondling, some fingering and us both having some very clean dirty fun in the shower, she steps out first and grabs towels for both of us, and we dry eachother off, before retreating to the bed. We lie on the bed for a while chatting and kissing, and her asking me why I haven't been to see her recently, and have I found myself some new favourites instead of her. She's a talkative girl especially once she gets to know you, and she's a fun conversationalist too, and while we both know why I am here to see her, I have no problem with chatting about life, Donald Trump's craziness and more with a sexy naked girl in my arms!

As the chat continues, her hands are playing with junior and i'm playing with her little sister (yes, access is allowed if she trusts you, and you are gentle! She's a petite thing so treat her with care and respect), Junior is wide awake and little Dis is getting wet, and the kissing is getting more intense and she's soon wiggling her way down to give junior a kiss and starts giving me a hell of a blowjob, and i've got the perfect angle to watch her lovely ass and pussy in the mirror while she sucks her lolipop. She still gives one of the best blowjobs, and the site of her with a mouthfull of my meat looking up at me with those eyes is a lovely site. In a perfect world, i'd have time to sit back and let her take me to completition before I return the favour, but time isn't always on our side, so I ask her to turn around, she does, and inches that lovely and ass back up my body and I begin to feast on the bearded rose. She does have a lovely little pussy, and I give that plenty of attention while her lovely little asshole stares me in the face, and gets some attention too from my tongue, and my thumb. She seems to have no problem with her asshole being thumbed, stroked or licked but stops any penetration. (anyone else gained access?) the only thing that stops it being a perfect 69 is size, i'm sadly a big lad tall and stocky while she's a small one, so we're both having to stretch and maneuver at times ...do need to do an overnight with her at some point..

I've pulled her up further and munching away on her pussy, when she starts to spasm, and those thighs clench around my head, and she's now squeezing junior and my balls while she enjoys or gives one hell of a performance, she extracts herself, all hot, sweaty and giggly, and this time jumps on me and instead of wiping her juice off my face, she sticks her tongue down my throat and asks me if I like her taste! I tell her I do, and she tells me she will make some pussy perfume for me, before reaching for a condom and expertly applying it and straddling me. She teases me and herself, rubbing junior on her clit before taking him in, all the way with a naughty wet squelch and starts to ride. She's bouncing around and asks me to sit up and maneuver back against the wall so we can kiss and its easier for me to feast on those titties as we go. I wish I could say I did the brotherhood proud and shaboinked her brains out, but I sadly don't last as long as I hope and I end up firing  away with her on top and my head buried in that chest.

She unstraddles me, and wipes herself down before removing the condom, she slides it off and comments on the quantity inside and tells me that if I have found a new favourite, they can't be doing their job properly! She is a cheeky one, she wraps the condom up in some tissue and drops it in the bin, and then cleans me up before jumping back into my arms. One thing I do like about her, is she is not from the jobs done, get out of here tribe, and we lay on her bed, cuddling and chatting with her asking me what my plans are for Xmas, and telling me that I should take her out over Xmas and finally have an overnight with her as we've talked about it several times in the past.  

Sadly I have to get up and go for another meeting, so we head to the shower with her teasing me that I don't like her anymore as I want to leave! I assure her, that its not her and that I intend to come back before too long and that yes we do need to have an overnight! She gives me a good wash down in the shower, and then helps me dress up. I pay her plus a well deserved tip, i've been in her room for well over an hour by the time I leave, she gives me a final kiss goodbye and as I head out, she jokes she isn't going to close the door till she knows I've gone so I don't sneak in to see her neighbours!

Ah Dis S, you sexy little mynx! Still one of the best, and treat her well and she'll return the favour!

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 6-12-2017 17:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
randomswells   20-12-2017 11:04  Acceptance  +1   
Jade_moon   12-12-2017 05:56  Karma  +3   
ergodyne85   11-12-2017 16:31  Karma  +4   Excellent...can't focus at work now....
obe   8-12-2017 13:29  Karma  +8   
p0ison   7-12-2017 17:49  Karma  +3   Great report!
Freelancer   7-12-2017 10:10  Karma  +8   Favorable
batman108   7-12-2017 05:06  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Mike747   6-12-2017 19:06  Karma  +3   Excellent a hot one!
blast77   6-12-2017 17:53  Karma  +6   Nice rack