Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2017 22:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
After Lunch Fun With Dis S

Date & Time of Session:  21st November 2017, lunch time
Location:  Flat 3, 1/F, Hing Loong Building, 6 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan
Name:  Dis S
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-SW-14 ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, and a little English
Face:  4/5, really cute
Body:  4.5/5 really cute, slightly enhanced breasts with incredible nipples
Skill: 5/5 top notch
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $500/30 min BBBJ
Repeat: Absolutely and highly recommend

Dis S is fastly becoming one of my frequent punts.  I just love her, she is so friendly and cute.  It is so easy to strike a conversation with her.  Seeing as it was another quite day, I decided to take a early lunch and check out the Kam Bong Building to see if Ar Sa BB was back in town.  Sadly it seems somebody else is filling in for her at the moment.  Just need to keep an eye on 141.  So I went to Hing Long and straight to Dis S room and behold she was available.  Turns out I was her first customer of the day lucky me.  She welcomed me like a old friend and said "that it has been a couple of days since you last visited me.  I miss you!"  WE had a nice little chat about the current weather, she asked why I wasn't wearing my LD West holster.  I told her t was because I was wearing my jacket, which is quite a tight fit on me.  We showered and she ask me if I was gonna go back to Scotland for Christmas.  I said no.  The conversation continued while we dried off.  I got into bed, she gave me another sensual catbath followed by a BBBJ that lasted forever!      She sucked on my lb, like it she wanted to drain my balls!     She groped my body slowly while sucking my lb, while occasionally stopping to lick and play with my balls.     I am surprised that I didn't shot my load right into her mouth, as she sucked on my lb really hard.  She then put a coat on my lb and rode me cowgirl while I played and sucked on her boobs.  I love that she giggles like a schoolgirl when I suck on her boobs and kiss her body.  We finished off missionary where I pounded her like I had just gotten out of prison and shot my load    We kissed for a bit before I pulled out of her.  "WOW!"  She said shockingly "That is really full!"  "You must have ate allot of egg whites"  She joked "to shot off so much"     We cleaned up and talked about how different it is between Chinese and western people.  That we tend to eat thoroughly cooked food and drink boiled water.  She said that she always gets a sore stomach drinking water straight from the tap.  I explained that her system is just not use to it.  That I was also brought up drinking boiled water too.  Despite being raised in Scotland, which has one of the cleanest drinking water supplies in the world.  Dis S seemed so cute and proud to be Chinese.  Which I don't blame her as we Chinese do have a much longer history than other civilizations in the world.  We got dressed and continued chatting.  I paid her and noticed that I was late getting back to work again.  She hurried me off and wish me luck that my boss doesn't notice.

Looks like I'll be adding her to my list of recommended frequents.

Recent Ratings
blast77   6-12-2017 17:56  Karma  +6   Excellent
hotjac   5-12-2017 14:55  Karma  +4   Great reccomendation
UncleDad   4-12-2017 12:13  Karma  +4   Makes me wish I were in HK right now
like2bonk   25-11-2017 14:17  Karma  +4   she looks close to the photos. the only issue i have with her is hands off no touching her pussy
batman108   22-11-2017 12:07  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
hamshams   22-11-2017 10:17  Karma  +3   How accurate are her DB photos?
mongster
Musky Member

UID 7555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 138
Posts 16
Karma 137
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2017 08:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 soundwave's post

Went to see her last Monday but there was a sub working that day.  Is the real Dis S back??

Recent Ratings
soundwave   4-12-2017 20:51  Karma  +2   Yeah, Dis S is back. She took some time off last week. Due to lady reasons
bonzo11
Musky Member

UID 95373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 14
Karma 124
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-9-2012
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 13:34  Profile Site P.M. 
My experience with her last year was pretty bad. I'd give it an overall 1 or 2 (max) out of 5. Very hands off, very boring, and I also thought she looked 5-10 years older than the pics, and not nearly as good (quite a bit chunkier too).

I don't know if this is just a case of YMMV or something else. What does "is the real Dis S" back mean?
flkey
Musky Member

UID 178864
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 49
Karma 107
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 14:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 bonzo11's post

Sorry to hear that!
But good or bad experience depend on many many factors.
Whether you met another WG while she was on leave.
Your own expectations and her mood after long working on that day or she met some bad customers on that day...
If she is not your cup of tea, you are highly unlikely to have good chemistry with her.  Wish you find a good one next time!
soundwave (SuppaJizzaFighter2)
Master Mongerer

UID 142647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 469
Karma 6502
Acceptance 1062
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 21:51  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by bonzo11 at 6-12-2017 05:34
My experience with her last year was pretty bad. I'd give it an overall 1 or 2 (max) out of 5. Very hands off, very boring, and I also thought she looked 5-10 years older than the pics, and not nearly ...

You could have got her during one of her off days.  Your next experience with Dis S maybe better than your first.  I remember that my first time with Laura C was pretty bad.  But my next time with her was much better.