Nationality & Language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  5/5
Body:  3/5 She is a little too petite for my taste
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $600 1/2 hour
Repeat: Yes

Seeing as it was a quite day at work, I decided to go out for an early lunch.  Afterwards seeing as it was still early, I took a stroll to the Kam Bong Building seeing as it was close to where I worked at Central.  I wanted to see if Ar Sa B B was working as her 141 page had been taken down.  When I arrived at her room, she had a Please Wait sign on her door, so I decided to take a stroll and check out some of the other talent.  I found a pretty cute Spinster on the 9th Floor and took a note of her room.  I went back down to Ar Sa B B's room to see if she was available.  But alas the please wait sign was still up.  So I walked back up to the Spinster on the 9th floor.  She was pretty nice and we chatted for a bit while we stripped down for the shower.  She was impressed with my pecs and asked if I worked out.  We had a nice discussion about our workout routines, while we showered.  This girl had a very petite figure, which kinda reminded me of Ting Ting (my mid May punt at JSL).  I laid down on the bed as she gave one of the most intermit catbaths, I've ever had.  Her kisses were very intermit, she put a coat on my lb.  Then proceeded to give me a BJ with plenty of ball licking.  This girl really knew how to treat a guy.  After a few minutes I ask her to get on top of me, she got on top of me.  I fucked her laying on my back as she kissed my neck.  We switched to missionary so that I could get a taste of her nipples, as she had almost no boobs.  I pounded her for a good while before I shoot my load.    We showered together and continued our discussion of our fitness routines.  She mentioned that she was covering for a girl in this room and that she is usually in the room across the hall.  But some of the furniture is being repaired.  We chatted for a while longer before I got ready to leave.  She gave me a nice long hug and kissed my neck again.  "You don't want me to leave do you?"  I asked.  "Yes"  she replied.  I wish I could have stayed a while longer but I had to get back to work as I was already a few minutes late.  I have to say that this was probably the most intermit girlfriend experience I have ever had.

Please be nice to her guys as this girl does deserve to be treated well.

[ Last edited by  soundwave at 1-11-2017 13:40 ]

Recent Ratings
homer168   11-11-2017 07:38  Karma  +4   love those spinners - thanks for sharing
TwistedMirror   4-11-2017 09:00  Karma  +4   
Mister   2-11-2017 08:49  Karma  +3   You sure she isn’t married? ;-p
batman108   2-11-2017 02:20  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   2-11-2017 00:24  Karma  +5   Thanks! But what is "intermit"? Intimate?