Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 13:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BoBo @ 212 Apliu St, SSP, 1/f

Date & Time of Session:  Late Sept, 2017
Location:  SSP, 212 Apliu St, 1/F, turn right, walk to the end, and it's the small room to the right.
Name:  BoBo
Link: none
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese
Face:  6/10
Body:  6/10, a little bit chubby, big tits, like D cups. Reminds me of a nextdoor MILF
Skill: 9/10
Service: BBBJ
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  $300
Repeat: maybe

Read bro alansept's report here (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/r ... mp;goto=nextnewset) and decided to give her a try. I've never been to SSP before so it was quite a walk to find the right building, since there are so many nests!

Found the right building around 4pm and went up. Rang the door bell and she opened the door. BoBo is about 5'2" or 3" tall, pretty short, but her big tits stood out, looked really proportional to her body. She looked to be about late 30's or early 40's with pearly white skin, and her smile was very genuine. Ask her for price, and she quoted me $300, I was like sure, can't decline a cheap punt.

Went in and have a small chat, she told me I'm her first customer of the day, she didn't even have time to turn on the AC and put on her makeup. Showered together, where she was very attentive, gave me a bit of a BBBJ in the shower. Her body is showing a bit of a sag, but nothing revolting, she reminds me of a next door MILF, a bit of fantasy that I have! After shower I dried myself, sat on the bed waiting for her. After she's done, she came over and started with a BBBJ. Very good suction with the right amount of sloppiness, I love to hear that sloppy noise coming out of her mouth, it drives me nuts.

Then came the cap, she put it on using her mouth. First started with CG where she's grinding me quite hard, then she let her hair down where it's covering my face. The smell from her hair and the hair
touching my face was a real turn on, felt like an animal. Then switched to mish where I pounded her hard just to see her tits bounced around until I . I was spent, felt really good and drained. BoBo cleaned me up, and seeing that I was quite tired and there's time left, she decided to give me a thigh massage without me asking. It felt really nice to have my thighs massage while she's also trying to play with my dick. During the chat, she asked if I'm interested in going for a 2nd round, I declined since I have places to be. Went to shower, paid and then left.

Overall I'd recommend BoBo for those who have a MILF fetish, it's quite satisfying to have a WG who's not rushing to kick a bro out after he's done his business. Will I return? For $300 I think I will.

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   31-10-2017 03:15  Karma  +100   Rollback adj