Post at 8-10-2017 03:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FJ failed russian punt = double punt trip

Last of the Ruskie punt series for now.

Date & Time of Session:  5/10
Name:  Tatiana
Nationality & Language: Russian a little bit of English
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10 bit on the heavier side but maybe that's because of the racial differences
Skill: 7/10
Service: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  $800
Repeat: No

I'll be honest this girl is fairly attractive but her size will not dawn on you until you guys get started with the action.

Body-wise she's got curves for sure with natural breasts and a booty that will make waves as you pound.
She will show decent interest during the first 10minutes of the deed with genuine moans but as she realizes that you are not a minute man that's when her attention wavers and she starts becoming a star fish. There was a certain point when i genuinely felt like i could finish but when i started to get tired of her sheer weight (not because she's fat but racially some caucasians will just be genetically bigger than us asians) and it didn't help that she started staying still that's when i felt like she wasn't the tightest down there which doesn't help specially if you have a dom on. so i stopped and just told her i don;t think i could finish, showered and left.

so comes my 2nd round as i was really itching to finish but i couldn't find an interesting ruskie to punt and i was just looking for a petite girl who could feel tight enough for me to have an easy finish. I guess this is where scouting from top to bottom finally paid of for me as i knew there was a petite local girl on the 12F that caught my attention a few days back so i decide to head that way.

Name:  -
Nationality & Language: HK/Canto or Mando
Face:  8/10
Body:  7/10 (dark nipples was disappointing and was fooled by push up bra)
Skill: 7/10 very standard
Service: very hospitable
Price & Session Length:  $450
Repeat: not my usual cup of tea so maybe no

Pretty good looking local girl that looks young once the door is opened but you see her true age once you stay close to her and how she talks and such.
Very service oriented, showering together reminds me how this doesn't mean the world to me thus not really a difference maker. Gave me a WCBJ which i've never had before but i didn't really see much as to how it differs from your usual CBJ. But i did get what i came for which was a tight LS that i could easily finish from.

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   8-10-2017 22:11  Karma  +5   thx
porkchops   8-10-2017 14:32  Karma  +5   Thanks!
blast77   8-10-2017 14:14  Karma  +5   
TwistedMirror   8-10-2017 09:48  Karma  +4   
jjackson5er   8-10-2017 09:36  Acceptance  +1   
aardvok
Nookie Newbie

UID 185617
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 4
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 happybirdie's post

I believe Tatiana is on the 3rd floor. I banged her too, but had a a pretty good time. She is definitely not fat. I would characterize her as well-built and proportioned. 5'9", good hip to waist ratio, large natural breasts (DDs), and a nice midriff. Think of a bottle-blonde Gina Carano or Jayden Jaymes body-wise, but less athletically built. Fucked her for a solid 20 min and she seemed to enjoy every bit of it. I didn't think her pussy was too out of the norm. In fact, I had trouble holding my load in during doggy and had to switch back to missionary. I guess YMMV, but I do like my thicc white girls. I like dem women of most colors, shapes, and sizes, but every once in a while, I'll crave some of dat sweet PAWG pussy.