Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2017 16:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Angel at Hing Loong Building Sheung Wan

Date & Time: Sun 8th October
Location: Flat A, 4/F, Hing Loong Building, 6 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
Name: Angel
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23333-SW-14 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: HK$400
Repeat: Yes

Decided to give this MILF a try after reading another bro's after report (cheers foreveryahoo)

All I can say is I wasn't disappointed (YMMV). Rocked up to the building around and headed straight for level 4. To my delight she was free so confirmed price and promptly entered her room. Shower was fairly uneventful then hopped onto the bed.

Angel was very attentive to my body and was willing to please. Great BBBJ and did not complain one bit even though it was taking me longer than usual to get warmed up. Lots of eye contact which was a big turn-on. Then decided to switch her around into 69. I'm not a fan of licking out WGs (not first-timers anyway) but 69 gave me better access to her tits which I can also confirm are natural. Really big nipples which I enjoyed playing with and tuning like a radio knob

Dommed up and started in cowgirl which was great because of the view of her knockers. The mirror beside her bed was put to good use as I admired the action. Switched to doggy on the bed and then standing doggy. I really enjoyed this position with her arched over the side of the bed facing the mirror and me pumping her from behind whilst groping her. I was surprised that she was actually genuinely enjoying it aswell (used to the mechanical experience) which added I nice touch of GFE. Eventually reached the point of no return and as I inside her from behind I let out an involuntary roar which surprised even myself . Left little bro inside her for another 30 seconds as I collapsed on top of her.

All in all a great punt and will definitely return. Face is quite nice but a bit too much make-up which I'm not a fan of so deducted half a point otherwise I would have rated her a 4.

Cheers

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   29-10-2017 03:16  Karma  +4   Favorable
like2bonk   10-10-2017 16:45  Karma  +4   
Siliconfan   8-10-2017 23:09  Acceptance  +1   Favorable. Good servive and 30 something is still young.
hamshams   8-10-2017 23:04  Karma  +2   By mid 30's women get better at pleasing and she looks lovely
Mister   8-10-2017 21:10  Karma  +3   Mirrors do help the mood
foreveryahoo
Lustful Lord

UID 58179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 47
Karma 907
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 19:32  Profile P.M. 
Glad you liked it Bro!

Didn't know she does BBBJ - will try it next time.

You Only Live Once
NewHorizon
Lustful Lord

UID 176213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 97
Karma 620
Acceptance 276
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2017
Location Tai Po
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2017 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Hey feels and forever yahoo,

I tried Angel last Monday after my trip back from Macau as normally the only reason I'd be in Central is for partying.

I gave her a call after finding the place and she said it would be 30 mins before she was free so took a stroll. She called back and I walked in, waited for elevator which was quick and was only myself.

Got in, saw her and thought she is much prettier than her photos, very, VERY milf-look. Got a bit of chatting and we stripped off individually. Shower was uneventful, got to bed and she was going to cap me, I asked for BBBJ and CIM but she said she doesn't do CIM anymore and the BBBJ would cost me $100 extra, I said fine. Her skills are definitely good and well experienced, even DT's me a couple of time, then I wanted 69, but she wanted me to eat her out and concentrate on it whilst she laid back. She certainly enjoys being eaten, I can tell you that much. Then she capped me and started the action. She seemed pretty genuine when we were doing it but during doggy, she pushes back too hard and was acrewing up my rhythm. I requested a second BJ to finish me off but she refused and only offered a HJ. Total was $600 for 30 mins, and yes, she is a clockwatcher(to me anyways).

Would I repeat, no, would I recommend, yeah, everyone's gotta try a MILF someday.

PS. Didn't cum as normally I need 45 mins to 1 hour so I am contemplating trying Sweet @ Fuji soon.

PPS. She rarely accepts walk-ups now, only phone bookings, so she says, so if interested, make sure you call first.

PPPS. Yes, she has a 10-year old son.

[ Last edited by  NewHorizon at 27-10-2017 21:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   29-10-2017 03:17  Karma  +4   Favorable