Post at 3-10-2017 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young bird and nice find at Fuji Bldg, Causeway Bay

Date & Time of Session: 2 Oct 2017, 8.00PM
Name:  Shan Shan (from Hunan)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: N'A
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5 (young and fresh looking face, but if resting bitch face at door but friendly once inside)
Body:  3.5/5 (meaty and curvy girl but surely not fat, 34C slightly droopy)
Skill: 3.5/5 (average but seem tired for the day already)
Service: 4.0/5 (through all-body wash front and back)
GFE: 4.0/5 (very chatty and seem genuine with the banter)
PSE: 1.5/5 (moans seem genuine)
Price & Session Length:  $480, 30mins
Repeat: Not likely coz I'd prefer the girl I had at Hop Yee in last report

So, I went to Fuji to look for the girl who I missed out on the other day. Alas, she's no longer there. But there were new girls who seem interesting. I procrastinated too much and the girl on the lower floor knocked off work meh. I went up to the top again and decided to tap the girl in 19A1. She put up a bitchy look when I first knocked on her door but the bro from mainland China who just stepped out said she's good. And indeed once I got in the room, she was so friendly and joked a lot. Shower and the lot of prep work was good, better than SOP.

She gave a nice and slow CBJ with her back to the mirror. Love to see a WG's back and bum! I lifted her hair to see her eating my dick. Soon my mind drifted to the sloppy BBBJ by the girl at Hop Yee in the previous report hmm. I got soft and she worked harder to get my LB hard again lol. She said she'd climb on top to start. Very nice. She's got some meat on her, just the type I like. She felt tight and ACG for 3mins before she began to slow down and I picked up the pace. A few mins passed and she said she's tired from the squats lol so let's go mish then. Much better as I grabbed her shoulder and waist for a good grip as I pounded her hard and fast. She started moaning and moaning. I noticed at this moment that one of her tit is smaller than other but nice to grab nonetheless.

Flipped her to Hou Mian, doggy. Oh yea that meaty bum I knew I would cum in this position but I took my time and pounded her in varied pace. Her moans became louder and she arched her back. It's a shame she had her head buried in the pillow and covered by her long hair. Should have told her to look in the mirror. She seemed to like doggy and started rubbing her clit. After another 5mins or so I decided to just focus and cum in her as I was getting tired.. next time take the lifts and not walk up and down the building on a hot day!!

I think I will return tmrw or Wed to check out the other girls. Cheers

[ Last edited by  ernieb at 3-10-2017 00:39 ]

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   3-10-2017 14:08  Karma  +4   
porkchops   3-10-2017 13:21  Karma  +3   Thanks!
asurada00   3-10-2017 12:03  Karma  +6   
hotjac   3-10-2017 06:18  Karma  +3   Nice toss - like the other said when they start running themselves you've done a good job!
Mister   3-10-2017 04:21  Karma  +4   Such a turn-on when they start rubbing themselves :-9

i'm hungry