Language: Mandarin only
Name: I didn't ask nor do I speak mando so it wouldn't matter
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 with clothes 4/10 without...keep reading
Service: 0/10
PSE/GFE: 0/10
Damage and duration: $400 30 or so mins
Repeat/recommend: fuck no

So I did the usual up down thing at KH.  It was afterwork time and the place was fucken packed. You literally have to squeeze by other bros just to get around. With this being said and please wait signs everywhere. I figured I couldn't take my time and pick the right one like I usually would do and just pounce on one I find attractive. Otherwise I would end up there forever with a bunch of sweaty dudes in the halls.

I was feeling short/petite and busty.  And this girl met the criteria at the door.  Asked how much and walked in.

This girl isn't ugly, just looks very typical mainland Chinese and decent looking with make up.

I got naked and just stood there waiting instead of being helped or guided like usual.  She then said something in mando like "want me to join you".  But not in a sweet sexy way.  More of a "meh" attitude which is the theme of the whole ordeal. 

She was pretty much the shower wand holder once inside and I pretty much cleaned myself up.

When we moved to the bed with more light, I start noticing more flaws on her body.  She has a massive scar on her leg from surgery and she had a hole on her lower chest cavity.  Like an extra belly button.....im assuming this is from surgery as well unless some ppl are born with extra belly buttons on there chest, I dunno. In short I think this chick has had a rough life and it sucked whatever joy she had out of her.

I lay down and she gestured asking if I want a bj.  No cat bath, no nothing, just tugs me off to get it hard enough to put a condom on.  And nibbles on my head for a few seconds.  Bitch didn't even take it down half an inch.

She wouldn't do cowgirl and just gestured for me to move so she can lay there like a dead star fish for me to fuck her. 

As I was fucking her, I couldn't keep my eye off her extra belly button and the sick part of me kinda wanted to finger it lol. 

In short the weirdness of it gave me a limp dick. Decided to flip her over and pound her doggy so I stop looking at the damn thing. It didn't work so I told her to just jerk me off instead.

Her response was "no" and laid back on her back in starfish mode demanding me to fuck her. Like a girl that doesn't want sex, but wants to get pregnant.

I tired for a bit more and the extra belly button was still a big NOPE. And my dick goes limp.

I guess she realize that I wouldn't be able to cum fucking so she complies and gives me a hand job. I told her to take the condom off, she said no.

Her tits were a decent size and and squeezed and sucked the fuck out of them and she didn't seem to mind.

Couldn't come so I ripped the condom off and took over.  I pretty much just wanted to finish and get the fuck out of there. 

Got up.  Went to have a nice long shower alone which was the highlight of the event.  Got out and I see she is dressed already.  Didn't shower  or was herself afterwards.  Gross

Paid and left.

Awful awful experience.  Your money will be better spent elsewhere.

Recent Ratings
Coinslotfan   30-9-2017 23:38  Acceptance  +1   Extra belly button lol, another target to aim at and hole to fill!
frogtaru   30-9-2017 22:36  Karma  +3   the bellybutton part LOL YOU SICK FUCK
ernieb   30-9-2017 15:24  Karma  +5   Just one bad experience at KH for me
lively192   30-9-2017 12:49  Karma  +3   
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2017 01:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Update:

I went back to KH again for some more action and I noticed the extrabelly button girl changed to room A8 now.

Not sure why, but just wanted to give you bros a heads up.