Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 for base + $600 for massage + $300 BBBJ
Repeat: yyy.....eessss????

So after my uneventful punt with YY at MongKok headed over to TST for Granville Street as there was one store that sells no brand watches. After scouting for my own personal things and rested, headed over to JSL as I still have a craving for Thai. Remembered there was one door that had "A+" service on it. Walked up the stairs to the top and started to scout. Before even 5p, lots of Bros wandering the halls here. Never really walked around JSL as I've mainly come here to visit YoYo who was on her days off. But it felt to me that a lot of new units were opened up to WGs and lots of doors has "新女/new girl" sign posted and only a few other signs. Didn't see the door with the "A+" sign anymore. Went door by door, squeezing by Bros and looking up the DB. Nobody really caught my eye on the DB except Chelsea but she was occupied. Somehow stumble on to 3F and this twisty hallway. Seems like all hallways curves a corner before any doors  Rang this door that had a whip hanging on it and I guess she is up for SM. Beyond the door was a blue hair girl that was standing there completely naked.  Perk my interest but wanted to continue looking. She tried to persuade me by saying good service and 好多水 aka very wet LS. Went down to 2F and then back to Chelsea to see if she was available. At this time it felt like more Bros has arrived and not wanting to be left empty handed, went back to the blue hair wonder.
I recall reading a report on her, from Maxxout. Could be a different one but I doubt there's a lot of WGs with blue hair. Now the upfront part of it turned me off. She speaks mainly Mandarin with enough Cantonese to hook a brother. But she also has a menu in English but she doesn't speak it. Guess for the foreigners that visits. She has a policy to pay up front first. *NOTE... Her signs in the door says $588 in reality it's $600*. Since I wanted a massage as well, paid extra for it. So according to her English menu it was $1200 Massage Make Love and Full service for 1 hour (isn't ML and FS the same). So stripped, paid and flopped in bed face down to get my massage. Not worth the $$$ for the massage but gave us time to chat flirt and get connected. Unfortunately didn't get far as I'm very limited with my Mandarin. But got the basic where you front etc etc etc. Flipped over and she massage my arm. She's grabbed my hand and placed it on her tits a few times. Now back to the main purpose. I think I'm becoming more of a BJ guy so I decided to pay extra for BBBJ. This wasn't on the English menu and not sure about the Chinese one, but she offered to me. For all I know I could of been getting jibbed, oh well. No catbath like others, so she went down straight to LB. Lots of tongue flicking and licking. Alternating between tongue action and bobbing. Capped and bone away at her miss. Very lifeless. Just laid there and receiving it. So just pounded away in this position until I unloaded. She removed my loaded cap and off she went into the shower alone while I'm cleaning myself up a bit more in bed. Back she came and a little more weak arm massage and once again, she placed my hands on her tits. Continue to chat and somehow felt that we manage to click somewhere along the line. Showered and dressed while she made her bed. She was doing this while bending over in a doggie position. God damn what a sight. She kept that position in every angle while fixing the bed and here I am transfixed at her booty. Hugged me goodbye while giving out some fake moans for no reason and off I went. Maybe I'll go back again but start off with the base then add more time if I felt it was good.

Recent Ratings
loose30   17-11-2017 11:21  Karma  +3   you got ripped off!
SalesGuy555
Musky Member

UID 217558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 26
Karma 188
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2017 07:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hoo8myryce's post

Thanks very much for the review.  Sounds like one to avoid.

Recent Ratings
ramont   1-10-2017 19:28  Acceptance  +1   Please read forum guidelines and use ratings for comments like this