Excellent service on a busy night - Hop Yee, Causeway Bay

Date & Time of Session: 30 Sept 2017, 1130PM
Location:  10B? (2nd room on right behind pillar), Hop Yee, Causeway Bay
Name:  Jiao Jiao (from Chongqing)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: N'A
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  4.0/5 (smiley)
Body:  3.5/5 (Petite, cute bum, 34Bs lost points for droopy)
Skill: 4.0/5 (one of best headjob ever, good cowgirl and doggy)
Service: 4.9/5 (wet and sloppy bbbj 10mins, helps me undress, hang clothes up, thorough wash..)
GFE: 4.0/5 (slow and gentle movements, soft spoken)
PSE: 3.0/5 (fake moans)
Price & Session Length:  $480, 30mins at least
Repeat: Possibly before she leaves on Tues but too many to try

Fuji was packed however more rooms than usual were not in service (no busy sign on door). A handful young and fresh ones but they were asking $500 and had that resting bitch face. Off to Hop Yee then.

The best girls are on 5th and 10th floor i realised. Settled for Jiao Jiao as she looked so sweet and gentle at the door. Once inside, she took her time to help me undress etc and seemingly not in a hurry. She had a nice push up and a tight black dress on which I couldn't wait to caress her body... Shower was very good and thorough with focus on LB and sack. Usually that means a very good bbbj afterwards hmm.

She took half a dozen tissues and piled under my bum and groin area. And I was right about the blowjob! It was super wet and sloppy! She munched and dined on my sausage it was a joy looking at her work. After ten minutes I told her to go on top first as I was afraid to blow my load too soon. Cowgirl was fine but she pressed her chest down on me for extra gfe. She got really vocal but that's probably her making it up.

Flipped to mish  and she was tight. Small clean bush. Then flipped her to doggy but I felt I wouldn't last long looking at that hot ass. 2 mins in I asked her to go mish again as I wanted to cum hugging her tight. Surprised she was obliging and had no complains. I pumped her hard and fast but couldn't cum and turning soft. I focused and her moans sounded real now I was kissing her neck and chest (avoided her mouth coz she's a smoker). Then i shot a huge load and she clenched her vag.. that felt good! She didn't push me out so I just lay on her and we were just hugging with lb still inside. I removed lb and she just collapsed to sit on the floor by the bed. I wonder what happened she looked drained (perhaps part of the act). She told me to rest as she showered first.

I showered alone and she helped me dry off and handed me my clothes. We chat a bit more, paid her $500 and told her to keep the change. I'd have left a bigger tip had I got more cash on me.

I went for another walk to check out other rooms. Floor 8 straight thru the corridor, there was this creepy girl... she was just staring into emptiness and appeared disstsnt.. I said sorry walked off but she said eerily and softly  "hwei hwei".. I turned around and she had her hands extended and motioned me to come closer with her staring in emptiness..

I left immediately and it's around 1210am

Recent Ratings
zeebee   10-10-2017 02:40  Karma  +1   
Bruisedknee   3-10-2017 13:45  Karma  +2   
asurada00   3-10-2017 12:03  Karma  +5   ty
biggumz   2-10-2017 21:08  Acceptance  +1   hwei hwei = hey hey
TwistedMirror   2-10-2017 20:11  Karma  +4   
porkchops   2-10-2017 12:48  Karma  +5   Thanks!
Pinkpuffy69   2-10-2017 07:05  Karma  +2   what does Hewi hewi mean?

i'm hungry