Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2017 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
YY at MongKok

Date & Time of Session:  9/28 @ 1500ish
Name:  YY
Link: http://go141.com/en/A58925-MK-Massage-YY.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese ... Mandarin with some Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $400 for based + $100 CBJ + $10 towel fee
Repeat: no

After arrivingq last night from Bangkok decided I should wear myself out since I'll be heading up to China for a next couple of days, knowing that the action in China is very minimal especially with my limited Mandarin skill. Had a targets in mind after browsing the DB. So first area I hit up was SSP. Everybody that I was looking forward to see were either busy or no where close to their photos. Even after aging the picture. Next headed over to MongKok as I wanted to hit up Langham Shopping Plaza to see if any of their kiosk vendor sells wooden watches *any bro see one let me know. Saw it in Bangkok Terminal 21 and didn't jump on the opportunity. Regret that now that my watch is dying on me*. Went up the building and unlike SSP this place was dead. Unfortunately the one I wanted to see was busy. Oh well, went across to the other side to the shopping mall to cool down a bit after all the walking in SSP. 10 minutes later walked back up and she was available. Granted pictures wasn't as accurate but at least she looks better than the one I scouted in SSP. Decided to go in. We stripped individually and she was waiting for me inside the shower. Very uneventful shower just minor washing and off I go waited for her in bed. Now her basic offering is $400 for a wham bam thank you ma'am and she'd asked if I wanted CBJ for a $100 more. Was planning to round it up to $500 since I don't have change so instead of a tip I got another service on top. Normally wouldn't have bother paying for CBJ. Nothing really to write home about. Just basic up and down bobbing action. A couple minutes of that and she is up top riding. A couple of good solid bounce and we swap to doggy. Pound for a while and unloaded.
Pretty average punt since I forget most of the details of her body. I'm also writing this on my phone, email app mid flight up to Shanghai =P. Do a basic copy and paste later.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   1-11-2017 03:04  Karma  +2