Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2017 23:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
After work fun at SSP

Date & Time of Session: 30th Sept 2017
Location: Flat 210D, 3/F, 208 - 210 Apliu St., Sham Shui Po (MTR Exit C2)
Name: Laura C
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26915-SSP-141Walk-ups-LauraC.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face: 2/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: $700
Repeat: Maybe

After an annoying days work.  I decided to blow off some steam at SSP.  I wanted to see Nga Pui as I have a breast milk fetish, but she was already serving someone.  I didn't want to wait so I figured that I would try Laura C again seeing as my first visit with her was so uneventful.  (Please read my previous review for more details: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=61140)  I got to her door and luck would have it she was free and present this time round.  She welcomed me in with a beautiful smile, we got undressed and jumped into the shower.  She talked me into a $700 dollar package, which includes a BBBJ and a JAV style bodywash.  I said why not.  Which was a great idea as she gave me a great bodywash using herself as the luffa.    She even gave me a water BBBJ in the shower.  After that we got out the shower dried off and she gave me another BBBJ.  Then she rode me cowgirl while I sucked on her tits.  Which she did not like as kept on getting them out of my mouth.  We switched to doggy, missionary doggy again then finshed off with missionary.     Afterwards we chatted for a bit about where she when I came to see her a couple of weeks ago.  About how hot it is in HK.  That it was a waste of space me bringing my leather jackets to HK.  That WGs get less work during holidays as most guys can't get away from their spouses.  She thought I was funny with my ideas on how to get away from the wife for some fun.  

Date & Time of Session:  3rd May 2017
Name:  Nga Pui
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26600-SSP-141Walk-ups-NgaPui.html
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Canto, Mando, Mainland China
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400 45mins
Repeat: Definately

Even after my punt with Laura C.  I still wanted to see Nga Pui but when I went to see her again she was still busy.  So I wondered around the toy shops and computer stores for a while before heading back to check her door.  I was in luck, she was free    She welcomed the same as last time.  She asked if i was packing a gun as I was wearing my LD West Holster, which carried my phone and wallet.     I explain that it was a phone holster.  She said that it looked like a gun holster for a cop.  I said that not all cops carry guns using shoulder holsters.  We showered and chatted for a bit about how hot it is in HK.  She told me that she had went back home for a couple of weeks to visit her family.  I laid on the bed as she got next to me and ask me what services I wanted.  I told her that I can't read Chinese, she offered to read me the menu.  But I said lets go with the standard package.  She offered me some milk and squeezed her tits which shot out a jet of milk!   I took her nipple into my mouth and feed on her milk like a newborn child.  I asked her if that hurt, she said no it feels good.  I continued to suckle on her breasts, switching to the other one every so often.  When I was done she put a coat on my LB and started to give me a BJ.  I asked if we could do it 69, she yes.  She was giggling the entire time I ate her LS.  After a while she switched to giving a BJ with full eye contact.  Then mounted me cowgirl for a bit.  Before she got tired and asked to switched to missionary.  She told to hold her as I was pounding her.  She kept on encouraging me saying "that feels so good!"  We switched to standing doggy for a bit and she knows how to work her LS on my LB as I was pounding her.  I asked to switched to cowgirl as I love that position as I can suck on her tits, while she rides me.  She said most guys like to pound girls.  I said that I like girls riding me.     She rode me for a while as I sucked on her boobs.  She got tired and asked to got to doggy on the bed.  I pounded her sweet LS, which had gotten really wet!  We finished off missionary, with her hugging me as I pounded her.  "You are incredible!  I can't believe you can last this long!"  She said  "This feels so good!  You are killing me"   After the cleanup shower we talked for a bit.  I told her that I had seen her a couple of times.  "I knew you looked familiar"  She said shockingly "When was the last time you seen"  "A few months ago" I told her "I just relocated to HK for a Job"  We talked about that for a bit.  She asked me the reason why I returned to HK.  I explained about how hard it is to get a job in the UK now.  She said that it was a good idea for me to come back.  As there are allot of jobs in HK.  She asked about the recent Grenfell Tower Incident.  I told her what I had read in the news.  She was shocked and ask how did it happen.  I told her that I didn't know the source of the fire.  But the fire was due to flamibile insulation used in the apartment complex.  That allot of people died and that many more are still missing.  That some children have become orphans.  She gave me a cup of water and I asked what do I owe her.  She said just give me $400 as I am a regular.  Seeing as I just got paid for 2 weeks so far.  I paid her the $400 this time round.  But next time I will be tipping her for a great services.

Recent Ratings
Scorpius62   1-10-2017 09:27  Karma  +5   Nice report. How is her English?