Karma 254
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2017 19:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mongolian mixed-looking Jessica and the Russian Situation @KH

In the last few days, I've been comprehensively and consistently scouring King Hing, ringing almost every door and surveying the field. There has been a recent restock of Russians in the last two days; and before I begin my report of 'Jessica' whom I visited today, I will share with you my notes on where the Russians are.

14/F: There are a three Russians on this floor. 2 Blondes and one tall brunette. One of the blondes is a BBW. None of the three, imo, are lookers.
10/F: There are three blondes Russians (on the right side of the floor). One has tattoos on her breasts.
8/F: There is (at least) one Russian on this floor.
7/F: There are three Russians on this floor. Located at A1, A2, A3 though technically one of them is Mongolian (but speaks Russian) -- i.e. Jessica, the subject of review.
6/F: There are two blonde short Russians. One of them always ALWAYS has her door open.
4/F: There are (at least) one Russian here and she charges 700.

I hope that helps. Now for the report.

Date :  07/Aug/2017
Name: Jessica
Ethnicity: Mongolian (but looks mixed)
Bust: A cups
Damage: 600
Repeat : maybe
Face: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Location: King Hing 7/F A1/A3(???) (it was the left door of the A block)

The first thing that struck out to me is that she was incredibly good looking; in fact, I reckon she is one of the top contenders over all these years of punting. She is so good looking that I would not hesitate to date/marry someone who looks as good as her -- that is, I am sure that it would not be a strain at all to be with someone with her level of looks. Her body is a compliment to her beauty as well, being 1.7m with smooth and fair tanned skin. However, some may find her breasts (at an A cup) lacking.

She claims to be from Mongolian and looks the part as she looks mixed and can speak Russian (as I overheard her speak). However, despite all my complements, there is one vice and it is that her English is almost non-existent. My attempts for small talk and saying hello fell short, and our session was mostly conducted in silence with the odd smile and laugh. And, in my opinion, chemistry is an important factor to any session, if one cannot relax, have a bit of fun, then it makes the whole thing like a routine: undress, shower, bang, shower, dress. So, if you can speak Russian (or, perhaps, Mongolian), I am sure you may have a much better time than I did. But, if you cannot, then buyer beware.

And, on my closing note, I refuse to detail, like a stage animal, the litany of positions we tried together or what my performance was like. I always thought that part of the report -- a literary description of various sexual acts a stranger participated in -- was both mundane and utterly useless, save entertaining some of you perverts. Instead, I hope that I provided some solid intel to gave you a chance to experience some fun yourselves.

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   19-8-2017 01:37  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for taking the time. Can you clarify what service she provided. No need for Kamasutra inventory.
flappo84   15-8-2017 09:15  Karma  +5   
Hhssdsf   14-8-2017 20:07  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   9-8-2017 16:00  Acceptance  +5   
Freelancer   9-8-2017 10:33  Karma  +4   I noticed this girl and thought she was Chinese or Russian/mixed
blast77   8-8-2017 14:26  Karma  +5   Thanks
jimyum   8-8-2017 12:34  Karma  +5   
aurufc   8-8-2017 09:59  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the intel though unusual comments to finish. Each to their own I suppose
marmalade   8-8-2017 07:25  Karma  +3   Thanks
guysty   8-8-2017 02:58  Karma  +2   Thanks
LeoCan   8-8-2017 00:55  Karma  +5   
technodro
Lustful Lord

UID 6440
Digest Posts 0
Credits 761
Posts 114
Karma 752
Acceptance 184
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2007
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2017 23:00  Profile P.M. 
thank you for your non-report.

thank you for revealing what anybody could have figured out by ringing her door bell.

thank you for not reporting anything about her service on a message board that reports on service.

thank you for not giving any information like CBJ or BBBJ or DFK or anything at all because who the hell is curious about that?

thank you for your contribution.

[ Last edited by  technodro at 7-8-2017 23:16 ]
rs400
Carnal Conqueror

UID 19415
Digest Posts 0
Credits 255
Posts 32
Karma 254
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 00:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by technodro at 7-8-2017 23:00
thank you for your non-report.

thank you for revealing what anybody could have figured out by ringing her door bell.

thank you for not reporting anything about her service on a message board that re ...

This is why I love this community -- everyone is so friendly, positive, and embodies a wonderful community spirit. But both of our sarcasm aside, I obviously disagree with what you think in that I think my report is of value. For instance, you claim that anyone can find out what she's like by ringing her doorbell. But how would you know which doorbell to ring in the first place? And, how about her language abilities? You would also know that there was nothing strikingly bad about her service or it would have been a topic of the report. Your judgement is just as poor as your attitude; how rude!

There are no hard and fast rules about how to write a report. The forum guidelines on 'reporting' suggest but do not necessitate a detailed account of various sex acts. Despite my attempts at helpful reports (often with insightful pictures), alas, I am now more disinclined to share with folks like you.
technodro
Lustful Lord

UID 6440
Digest Posts 0
Credits 761
Posts 114
Karma 752
Acceptance 184
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2007
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 00:56  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rs400 at 8-8-2017 00:30

This is why I love this community -- everyone is so friendly, positive, and embodies a wonderful community spirit. But both of our sarcasm aside, I obviously disagree with what you think in that I t ...

You are clearly overestimating the value of your contribution.

Your report was empty.

It is your judgment that's in question if you seriously think bros on this site are mostly curious about if the girl can speak English over other things like what services she provides.

Learn to take feedback and improve your game. If not, whether you post of not doesn't make a difference here.

You've been here since 2009 and still post like a newbie.
marmalade
Lustful Lord

UID 11140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 672
Posts 136
Karma 667
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 07:30  Profile P.M. 
Not too big a fan of listing out acronyms myself, it's sloppy, personally uninformative and easy to fake. Then again, reports are supposed to meet a forum standard that gives other bros information. If you can give info about English proficiency, favourite colour and tightness of anal ring, why not give all of it I say.
wickedwickedsin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 93684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 291
Karma 433
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 19:12  Profile P.M. 
next time you should try the translate.google.com with English/Russian / Mongolian
Hhssdsf
Nookie Newbie

UID 187236
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 8
Karma 25
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rs400's post

Thanks for the thorough report!!

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-8-2017 08:59  Acceptance  -1   Use Rating button for brief comments. See Forum Guidelines before posting again!