Date: August 2017

Name: Can't remember.
Language: Mandarin only
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5. 5'4", firm C-cup tits
Service: 4/5. BBBJ
Rate: $450 + $50 tips
Repeat factor: No.

Having survived my latest encounter with an amazing punt and after having a test (and being all cleared) I felt the itch that all brothers here get, and went to

Got off work and was in the area so went to check out KHB. I wasn't surprised, it being a Friday night that it was packed with tons of bros, however I think I missed rush hour. My expectations were high, too high in hindsight. I wanted something amazing and that was met with bitchface every door I knocked on. The russians were just standing about, chatting and smoking, I wasn't interested after hearing so many bad reports about them and after scrambling up 1000 floors, I finally got to the 8th floor.

I saw a few hotties, however, I always felt that their standard bitch face "ni hao" greeting isn't very appealing. (Maybe I should tell them that next time). Anyways I stumble to B6 where blah blah was. She wasn't the prettiest out the bunch, looked like the girl next door, had a poreclein face and skin and abit of meat. She greeted me with a smile, and after climbing the stairs, I was succumbed by her airconditioing.

She provided good service. Undressing me, complimenting me, kissing me all about. We went to shower together and she gave me a catbath in there, a good clean, and we spoke about everything and anything. After that, I went on the bed first, as she wanted to finish cleaning up. Lying down, I watched her come out, naked, water dripping, whilst she was trying to cover her boobs. lol. She has abit of a belly, not that bad but if you like a flat tummy, you'll be very disappointed.

She started the standard cat bath routine. You could tell she was a smoker as she licked my nipples, body with ample suction. It felt good and then she moved down to LB. She asked if I wanted to use a condom, I said no, and she started giving me a BBBJ

Great suction (I should inspect the girls to see if they smoke next time)), good eye contact and went all the day down, working the shaft, balls, the works. Unfortunately this was the highlight of this punt. She capped me after 5 minutes of vigorously trying to get my to blow my load in her mouth and capped me. She started on top, and she wasn't very tight. She had good rhythm and seemed to be enjoying herself, however when I bent her over and did her doggy style, she started crying a little and asking me to go slower as it was too big. I felt sorry for her, watching her grasp the pillow and screaming so we stopped pretty soon.

She lubbed up and we did missionary which was much better for her, as she started enjoying it more and more. She wasn't a dead fish and actively kept licking/kissing my neck, gently biting my ear lobes and twisting my nipples and started moaning so loud, there was actually a crowd outside, waiting to see what this girl looked like. I came pretty quickly, ramming my dick as hard as I could into her and blew it all there.

We showered, had a little bit of a chat, smoked a cig together, I paid and tipped her for the BBBJ even though she didn't request it and as I left, she gave me a hug and said come back soon.

This wasn't a bad experience, in all accounts and I think if you visit this girl 2-3 times she will bring on the GFE. Worth a punt for the BBBJ but nothing special.

Recent Ratings
variance69   6-9-2017 01:39  Acceptance  +1   
transcendence   19-8-2017 00:45  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   17-8-2017 16:15  Karma  +3   Favorable
jimyum   14-8-2017 12:34  Karma  +5   
sssqblf   14-8-2017 11:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Thank you for your sharing. it seems to be a very good punt. Why not repeat ?
Freelancer   14-8-2017 00:42  Karma  +4   Favorable
Bloodrage   13-8-2017 23:14  Acceptance  +1   LoL, seduced by air conditioner
LeoCan   13-8-2017 22:42  Karma  +5   
blast77   13-8-2017 22:38  Karma  +4   
MothToAFlame   13-8-2017 19:58  Karma  +3   Favorable
trooper7
Lustful Lord

UID 104532
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 77
Karma 622
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 14:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 trooper7's post

Was a good punt but compared to my previous one, this was nothing. I have been jaded..