Name: Yaya
Link: N/A rival site check for yourself
Face: 4/5
Estimated Age: early to mid 20s
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 BBBJ, cowgirl, HJ
Price & Session Length: $300

It was that time of the week again as I fancy a release on Friday lunch time. So having read one of the bro's report on JLM 4th floor Thai that did CIM, I set out on a mission to get myself some similar service. So I got to JLM in TST nice and early at 12:30pm and worked my way from 8th floor down to 2nd floor, there were many other bros lurking around and most of the Thais were either not open or busy. So I gave up and got on the No.2 bus and made my way to Jordan.

As soon as I got off the bus, first stop 57 Pilkem St as I went up to 1st floor room 1 and 2, I rang the bell on door 1 and no answer, so I tried door 2 and Beebee opened the door, she looked like she was still asleep and no make up so I made a pass. I went across Nathan Road to try New Lucky House, went up to 1st floor and rang a couple of the doors, I left the building quicker than Usain Bolt as soon as I saw the doors opened as all of them were ladyboys! The rival site did some heavy photoshop on them and their husky voice really put me off.

So I venture back across the road to Foremost Building as I saw a couple of nice MILFs advertised on the rival site offering pretty much everything on the 10th floor. I went up and rang the bells and both were not available. I made my way back down and thought I would try my luck with Cherry on the 6th floor as I had her in SSP last year and she was pretty decent, but she wasn't at work yet.

Feeling disappointed and sweaty with my LB feeling horny and needing some action, I went back to Vincent House (it was then 1:30pm!). I went up to 13th floor and saw that Yaya was working so I rang and shot in as soon as she opened the door. Quick shower and she gave me a nice BBBJ for 5 mins, she then put on the dom and jumped on top of me riding me furiously for about 10 minutes. But somehow I couldn't cum even though I was enjoying every single second of it. So I ask her to give me a HJ and licking my nipples at the same time. Within a couple of minutes I shot a big load and felt 100% satisfied!

Afterwards she told me she is here for one more week and leaving on the 26th. As I am heading to Beijing on biz trip next week I might try to squeeze in one more visit to her next Friday before she leaves!

All in all a memorable Friday lunch time escapade but is it so hard to find decent Thais this time of the day? Roy's lift card problem has really put me off visiting his girls. So if any bros have any good recommendations please share with us!

Recent Ratings
blast77   20-8-2017 16:03  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   20-8-2017 06:49  Acceptance  +5   
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2017 12:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lunchtime is pretty tough.  King Hing in Mongkok alsl has a very good Thai selection nowadays, but most don't start work until 4pm.  Noon is a graveyard there.  I've given up on lunchtime for Thai girls as I also found that the Jordan locations are dead until at least 3pm, as well as Fuji.  I don't really know any other Thai nests.
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2017 16:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you bro for the advice as I will try later in the afternoon instead of lunch time!