Karma 250
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2017 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai girls on Temple, cheapest punt - four visits

Hey, ya'll looking for a punt for the price of two Wan Chai beers?       Well take the fucking train to Jordan station, walk up to Temple, and cruise behind the tourist-trap market stalls until you make some eye contact with a 50+ year old Thai person on a stool in front of a dingy apartment stairway. They'll say something like "fuck?" or "girl, 150?" or "young thai girls" and you'll say "yup" and you're in. If they don't say anything then it's not the right Thai elder. I know who I'm looking for and just nod from about 10ft off for a smooth sidewalk-to-interior transition.

Use the search function for "thai nest" if you want to find the other posts with a convenient map, but it's the Temple street night market, south of Man Mo temple, how hard is it to find?

Anyway, been awhile since my last report but several things going on that I'll put in separate posts. This is a quadruple-review, so please keep that in mind for your ratings.
Firstly, the Thai nest on Temple is great and if you don't care about any bells and whistles but for a BBBJ and some sex, then this is for you.
Secondly, it's only 150$. One of them is 170$ but damn I need that 20 for my MTR trip home.

Date & Time of Session: Four times in the past six weeks. Tried to go drunk once, they gave me a bottle of water and sent me home.
Location:  Temple street night market, my fav is at 170 temple
Name:  Angie, Ha, Melo? and ?? (I just don't remember).
Nationality & Language: Thai, English, dunno about Canotonese sorry HK-bros - but I did hear some "you so big laaa" so...
Face: 3/5 at best
Body:  3/5 at best
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5, but they take your condom off for you at the end and wipe you nice and clean
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  150$, max I've hit is 30mins
Repeat: duh

Right, Location, name, blah blah blah, let's get to the experience and the run-down. You either follow or walk yourself up to the first landing of these places, the Mama-san rings the bell at the front as you go up so the girls have time to, I dunno, hide their dinner dishes? Mute the TV? Anyway, she unlocks a door and you're in a tiny entrance room of a flat that's been converted with plywood into a micro-brothel. The girls all stand from their couch (or at least look at you) and say hello. Keep a sharp eye out for outfits hiding serious tummy-chub! I like to ask their names to see how enthused they are in their reply, and use that to inform my choice. These girls are wizards with push-up bras so just go with your gut.

You make your choice by pointing, and you're shown to a little room with a plywood bed. They chit-chat, take your money and return, wash your dick over a basin (if you can't squat ccomfortably, you shouldn't visit here), and then let you have a fondle as she undresses. Lie back for passable-to-good BBBJ, they always start with CG, then go from there. I've never asked for more service but if I did I would offer +100$ for most things as I they split with the Mama-san, so make it worth her while if you want to mess up her make-up with your cum you sick animals.

Just finished with Angie today, maybe 3pm? I think the best time to go is in the afternoon. It's quiet, the street isn't heavily trafficked yet, all the girls are up and available, and you'll probably be the only one there so likely you won't have to listen to another grunting punter in the next stall over. She was doing her hair when I came in and was the most authentic seeming in her greeting of the six girls there, casual and friendly. I checked them all out and settled on her. Angie is short, has the Thai lightened caramel hair, cute face and smile with those sort of 'cute' crooked eye-teeth, and huge fake tits. Uncovered she's a little soft on the belly, and has slutty tribal tramp-stamps on the back and front, and her nipples are constantly hard and pointing from her stiff implants - trashy, but it was fun in its own way. Trimmed pubes, slim firm ass, nice skin. She liked my muscles, and called her friends in to look at my dick. Yup, first time this has happened. I'm almost 8" and thick, which is on the far side of normal for a mixed Caucasian, but I guess I was the biggest of the month. Kind weird but whatever. Anyway, BBBJ was fine, sex was great because her fake tits were a real novelty for me, and she was quite friendly and put up with a hard pounding at the end for about 15mins or so. Even got some LFK/DFK during the main event! She used a breath-mint beforehand. Angie let me use their shower and loaned me a towel. Probably the best so far. Thanks Angie! (Here another week).

Previous was Ha, who was one of those hard workers who really overcomes their looks with a great performance, and no Engish. I tipped her 80$ that I had loose in my wallet at the end, she was great. Probably the youngest, obviously just getting off a pregnancy as she still had a bit of a belly and was lactating (!!!), which I totally have a fetish for. I only found this out after I had chosen her, so it was quite lucky for me. This was the place just past 170 Temple, a little further north. Ha was short, had long black hair and freckles, round face and soft, milky tits of about a B cup. She was a little chubby, honestly her looks were the lowest I've seen in WGs here without actually being ugly in any way... but she gave a great BBBJ and was happy to let me squeeze her milk onto my dick when she had to catch her breath. Either had lots of practice faking, or legitimately orgasmed during CG as I could feel her pussy clamping and moving on me, it was great. Finished in mish with her legs over my arms, sucking on her tits. She chatted to me in Thai a bunch and kissed my head as I was leaving, seeing me to the door. Not pretty, but really hit the other marks. Thanks Ha! (Maaaaybe still around)

Melo was I think the standard for these places: ~35 years old, make up and treated hair, slim but not fit, and using a push-up bra to her maximum advantage. She was the best of a difficult pick as there were only three girls available at that time. Not very chatty, obviously tired, but went through the whole routine without rushing. Eventually moved us to doggy on her own and massaged my balls as I went, brought me to really quickly. Cleaned me up, walked out in a towel to shower, waved goodbye as I left. Melo is the standard and is still a bargain for the price. Lowest on my rating due to the lack of novelty in any way. Thanks Melo! (Definitely gone now).

Can't Remember is the first I visited. She was like Melo but +1 rating in every way, which made Melo a bit of a disappointment for my first repeat. CanRem had soft, aging D cup tits and a soft belly without being fat, and an unremarkable but cute face. Nice big poking nipples on her tits, gave me a breast-jerk for a bit when her jaw got tired from BJ. We did CG the whole time because she seemed to want me to suck her tit and hold her hips down hard. Tied for second place with Ha. Thanks CanRem! (Definitely gone now)

Other thoughts: Don't be afraid to leave and check out another walk-up, I did so when there were only two unfriendly girls on at one place. You could bring your own rubbers if you felt like it. There's not a lot of space to hang your clothes, so pack light. The space is a bit grungy and they're working cheap, so don't be an asshole. Even if you don't like it, it's insanely cheap so whatever. Don't touch the top of their head, it's super rude in Thai manners; also don't point the bottom of your feet at them. They're not in the business of entertaining you, so don't expect must chatting, dancing, stripping, etc., it's just the fuck and the cash.

Have a good time!

Recent Ratings
blast77   8-8-2017 14:27  Karma  +5   Thanks
tito007   6-8-2017 17:40  Karma  +2   Excellent
Zbf246   6-8-2017 16:57  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   6-8-2017 01:17  Karma  +5   
brownies   20-7-2017 16:56  Acceptance  +1   
quartz13579   12-7-2017 13:24  Karma  +3   Exactly my experience.
wingman77   10-7-2017 20:33  Karma  +4   Excellent
tvj   7-7-2017 06:45  Acceptance  +1   
maizerhymes   6-7-2017 13:44  Karma  +2   Good report. I have gone once as well. You have made me think about this a bit differently. Perhaps I'll try again t ...
Mike747   6-7-2017 12:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks for the report! Great !
jason90210   6-7-2017 10:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report, good write up, will have a look around
Freelancer   6-7-2017 10:14  Karma  +6   Excellent
p0ison   6-7-2017 01:53  Karma  +3   Thanks mate, good to know, but probably not my kinda place!
porkchops   6-7-2017 00:22  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   5-7-2017 22:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
simple_needs   5-7-2017 22:06  Karma  +4   Appreciate the report
frogtaru   5-7-2017 21:10  Karma  +3   10/10 report
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2017 21:17  Profile P.M. 
Punting economics. Do I spend $600+ for one quality pop, or $150 for 4 quicker ones?
Great report. Thanks for the heads up about Thai culture, I didn't know a lot of that. My Thai friend also told me it's rude to step over someone (something about dead people).
rogell
Carnal Conqueror

UID 190298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 251
Posts 23
Karma 250
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2017 21:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 frogtaru's post

yeah the stepping thing is part of the feet-pointing I think
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2017 10:17  Profile P.M. 
Two years ago I had reported seeing some super hot Thais on Ning Po St between Temple St and Shanghai St. They start working at 6 PM and $250 was the rate at the time.  Has anyone seen any recently? I'll be back soon and am hoping to spot some Thais again.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=53514

Recent Ratings
rogell   6-7-2017 10:32  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
rogell
Carnal Conqueror

UID 190298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 251
Posts 23
Karma 250
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2017 10:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Freelancer's post

I haven't specifically looked but your posts there are really tempting. Do you negotiate then go to a nearby walkup with them? I'll have to check it out this weekend if its raining.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   7-7-2017 09:37  Acceptance  +1   No negotiation. Go up, ask their rate and they'll flash number of fingers = $x00
ricw55
Nookie Newbie

UID 53193
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 4
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2017 18:59  Profile P.M. 
I've been around there, but I am worried if I go in the thai nest and if I don't like any its hard to get out
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2017 08:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 ricw55's post

Worst you're out $150 for a nut.
Shyal2002
Nookie Newbie

UID 209032
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 8
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2017 14:04  Profile P.M. 
Where about are the Thai WG. When I walk around the temple st, I saw a lot of ML China standing. Which street do they hang out? Definitely cheap, $150 is ok to check it out.