Karma 869
Acceptance 182
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2017 21:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Building 18F/B3 - Pretty PRC Spinner

Decided to check out Fuji today as I had a craving for a petite cutie, it was really warm today and the walk there from the MTR had me sweating profusely, even more so in the sweat box elevator.

Okay so the procedure is to start at the top and make my way down. It's been a while since I've been to a walk up so initially felt a bit awkward ringing doorbells and walking away when the girl wasn't to my liking. Soon got into the swing of things and was checking out every door with its sign on "welcome". I get to the 18th floor and see a couple of cute girls letting bros out but then I ring room B3 and see exactly what I was looking for.

Date & Time of Session: Saturday 22nd July 2.30pm
Name: Didn't ask
Link: N/A
Agent: No
Nationality & Language: PRC, mandarin and Cantonese
Face: 3.9/5 pretty
Body: 4/5 perfect spinner, perky A cups, perfect nipples, very tight pussy.
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5 Friendly and chatty but very mechanical service
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: £780 1 hour
Repeat: No

Decide to try her "B" package so it's into the shower where she soaps me up and washes me down, great view in the mirror watching this petite spinner wash my back, sack and crack. After drying off she gets me to lay on my front where she proceeds with a very poor massage that doesn't do much for me at all. Flip over to my front and she oils us both up for a B2B slide, nice seeing her tiny hands working on LB with the oil but other than that it didn't exactly have me rock hard and raring to go. She then proceeds to use a ton of tissue and wet wipes to clean the oil off us while chatting about various things, by the time she was done LB had gone to sleep. She then puts on a condom and sucks him awake, decent CBJ which has the desired effect, then she lies on her back and tells me to play. Expected her to lube up but no sign of it although she did make me fuck her with her legs closed lying flat on her back! I eventually get her to open her legs where I can at least get half of LB inside her, she becomes very vocal and responsive to every thrust. I try to get deeper inside but she's hooking my legs with hers and blocking balls deep action, she then tells me my time is almost up and to try finish! I tell her I can't shoot so quickly so she agrees to give me a bit more time. I ask her for doggy which was denied, ask her to go on top which was also a complete no By now I'm a bit annoyed so I reach one hand under lower back and ass and lift her up for deeper access and start fucking hard and fast and she responds by making the right noises and frantically kissing my neck and ear while trying her best to block me from getting any deeper. I manage to get in a bit more and holy shit she is super tight and I can feel her juices dropping on my hand that's under her ass. This has the desired effect and I unload inside her super tight LS, definitely one of the tightest I've ever had! Back to the shower where she does her thing, more chit chat, a nice hug and I'm out the door.

She's here till the 30th before she heads back home, will be back again after that but probably in a different room. Spinner-tastic would be addictive with the right training as her LS and friendly attitude are a real plus. I didn't ask for a pic as she'd denied me enough times with normal requests already. Worth it for standard service at $500 for that amazing little tight body.

Enzo over and out

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   13-8-2017 06:31  Acceptance  +1   What is standard service for walk ups? She denys doggy, blocks u. Only missionary?
porkchops   24-7-2017 14:51  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Zantos   23-7-2017 22:09  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   23-7-2017 21:49  Karma  +5   Excellent
ernieb   23-7-2017 17:41  Karma  +5   Thanks
Mister   23-7-2017 07:29  Karma  +3   Thanks
jimyum   23-7-2017 07:25  Karma  +5   
M3V8   23-7-2017 04:35  Karma  +1   No doggy? WTF? Still worth it?
LeoCan   22-7-2017 22:51  Acceptance  +5