Post at 5-8-2017 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Couldn't find Mia, found Liidia instead

Date & Time of Session:  Today afternoon
Name:  Liidia
Link: nope
Agent: nope
Nationality & Language: Russian and minimum English
Face:  big eyes long pointy nose and almost majestic hair. For a moment I thought I was shagging Celine Dion!
Body:  easily 175 or even 180, skinny with slightly sagging C boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  600 and additional tip. Don't know how long it was
Repeat: Yup

So I wanted to find and try Mia in KH because of our brothers intel. Got to 10/F couldn't find what I was looking for so I started looking around. Down to 7/F saw this Russian chatting with another. Both were good looks, one is almost 6 foot but the other one has bigger boobs. I decided to go for the tall one.

I was really embarrassed cause I was sweating head to toe and my shirt was soaked. She undressed me and we went to the shower together. Back to bed I laid down, she sat on my right thigh playfully poked my belly button. Suddenly she bent back and tickled my foot! What a tease!

Liidia slowly licked and sucked my nipple, all the while using her boobs rubbing my body. She looked up to me and winked her bright eyes. I knew I'm about to have a good run. She took care of the other nipple in the same manner, slowly went down and gave me a capped BJ. Every now and then she would sink her head all the way down, let me feel the warmth of her mouth embracing my rock hard cock. Lasted for a good few minutes and we started the main course. I laid her down whatever she did to me earlier I did the same to her, and with a long thrust my shaft went straight into her. Liidia didn't scream, instead she moaned and wrapped her legs around me. We shared a few kisses as I slowly pick up the pace. A few minutes later I gestured her to turn around. I started to pump her from behind. She slowly rose up both her hands found a window frame and she started grinding her arse to me.

At this point I thought I should end soon, spare me more embarrassment of sweating. I laid her down again and I went full speed, she moaned louder and her legs wrapped tighter around me. Finally I came as I held her hard in my arms, and her pussy gripped me hard.

We showered separately, paid her and gave more tip than I usually do. It was certainly a pleasant surprise. She's leaving soon and won't come back till winter. Sorry guys, no photos.

Recent Ratings
ronzaa   1-9-2017 21:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
marmalade   8-8-2017 07:38  Karma  +3   Would not fuck Celine dion
1qaz3wasd1qaz   7-8-2017 08:51  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   6-8-2017 19:27  Karma  +4   Thanks!
tito007   6-8-2017 17:44  Karma  +2   Excellent
Mister   6-8-2017 10:49  Karma  +4   Mia MIA ;-p Good punt. Lucky to get a Ruski to shower with you
Freelancer   6-8-2017 08:58  Karma  +4   Favorable
jimyum   6-8-2017 06:16  Karma  +5   
LeoCan   6-8-2017 01:17  Acceptance  +5