Nationality : Chinese
Face:  3/5
Body:  2.5/5, no belly fat, but boobs are slightly saggy, ass is unremarkable
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 500 HKD
Repeat: No

Had some time to kill today evening and decided to check the selection at Hop Yee bldg. Have to say, it is noting to write home about. Mostly slightly older girls - late 20s early 30s if I have to guess. I had taken a fancy to Ian (http://go141.com/en/A56454-CB-Pa ... section+(Homepage)) looking at her DB profile, but when I rang her bell, she looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. So just walked away and checked out the rest of the floors, before coming back to 5F and settling for Vicky. She wasn't anything remarkable either, but looked cute in her white lingerie.

And so began a punt so ordinary, that it would stand out in the crowd of ordinary punts! She helped me undress and then bath together, but there was nothing sensual about it, she just gave my LB a nice rub down. Then dried up, on the bed, cat bath, followed by CBJ. CBJ was ordinary, decent suction, but no play with the nuts. She changed the dom and a lot of KY on covered LB and started with CG and some access to tits. Followed by mish and doggie till Half way through I was so bored I might have let out a yawn or two. Her obvious fake moans didn't help much either. Anyway another wash together and I was dressed up and out in a flash.

In short, nothing went wrong, but nothing went very well either.

PS: The DB lists bobo in this room, but if that is supposed to be her, she looks nothing like the picture. Think it is just a different girl.

Recent Ratings
jason90210   6-7-2017 10:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report and heads up
Mister   5-7-2017 16:47  Karma  +3   Did any of the girls look like their db pix? HY girls rarely advertised, so I ignore the db and eyeball them myself
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2017 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 p0ison's Post

@Mister, agree. Based on the limited sample size, DB pics are of not much use at HY. Anyway I am not in a hurry to go back there.