Face:  +3/5
Body:  +3/5 C-D  about 5'4... curvy, scar below the tummy
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5... rimming, CIM
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  500 + tip
Repeat: maybe

Wanting to explore and see the offerings of JSL i stumbled into this nice thai lady on 402, 3rd door on the right. She wasnt eye catching but she did offer CIM, and not everyone does it so i decided to have some fun. Walk-in and exchange some chit chat. Tried to get her name but she responded with a joke so never got her name. she's quite playful and kept joking. She wanted me to shower alone but i asked her to join me. she scrubbed me down nicely and then we proceed to dry ourselves and move onto the bed. She did some cat bath then she raised my legs up for an unexpected rimming session. She was pretty aggressive digging her tongue in there. Then it was a regular BBBJ. We switched positions with me on top and she capped me. We went thru a few positions and  i .... the thing is after i   she kept going at it, and wouldnt let me back off, she just kept playing with LB in her mouth... and u guys know how sensitive it gets after the deed .... after she sucks it dry we go shower and pay.

TL'DR: expecting to CIM and got an extra Rim job .... as always YMMV and possibility of ladyboy