Registered 28-10-2014
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jordan False Advertisement

Date & Time of Session: Evening 10 minutes ago
Name:  Tai S
Link: http://go141.com/en/A51383-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality: Chinese
Face:  2/5
Body:  1/5
Skill: 2/5 with massage, 1/5 with Body
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: Agreed at 500 in the beginning, ended up being 600. Got a Massage and BM.
Repeat: Don't really have a reason to.

***If you're not reading this whole set, I basically paid 500 bucks for a short, BBW with no massage skills and could barely BM.

If you have read my previous posts, I'm the guy that gives credit where credit is due. No shame in details and the great experience for the money we all drop for the 141 talks.

*****Full story*****

Today's post, unfortunately, is more of a stern reality of how we the consumers do not get much protection of in 141 - A False Advertisement.

It was a long day at work today, after all, I have taken a few days off in the beginning of the month. In the interest of time getting some good new contacts at Jordan, I have decided to take a deep dive into the 141 web and identified Tai S, who advertised herself as a 25 yo young lady, with 36F - 25 - 35. Fucking pairs of 36F man, seriously, in a market full of 34Ds, this one went up two sizes to 36F, and I was like, this can't be false.

Going in with a mind set of "fine, 36F, but probably fat" or "36F - 25 with no ass", I marched on the dreaded stairs of Foremost. Checked-in at 7p.m. as agreed, I opened the door to a "32B-30-31", who works in the door of Tai S and I shit you not, I did not know what kind of facial expression I was sending to her. Shocked, yet, tried to keep my composure, I walked in, felling guilty that I do not want to bail out on a arranged session....

Anyways. Agreed for a massage and body roaming for 500 bucks and off we go. Shirts off, both in the shower, cleaned me off.

Part 1: Massuist without a massage bed. -> Bad idea. Poor lady tried to make the best out the situation, but the fact that massages isn't her forte, I give her kudos for trying to give out back rub, but the 30 minutes of massage, for a massage mania like myself, did not quite provide any relief. She tried to strip herself naked to compensate the situation, but for a 141 lifer like myself, that's a sign of desperation and PR disaster. I was a good bloke, kept my composure, and tried to cheer her up, she took the kudos desperately, and a couple awkward laughters after, she transitioned it to part two.

Part 2: She tried to oil herself up, and do the titty rub and tuck, but as I have said, with a "32B-30", my dick was more like boinking at her belly tit intersection.  No to mention, she's got the bod like a Michelin Man. Since my fetish is not BBW, I doesn't really work. She got my signal by then.... oiled my dick up as fast as she could with a nice smile, and in no time, I came, I shot, I showered, I paid and I left.

When life gave me a lemon today, I took my time to write it as descriptively as possible. After all, it is not the first time that this has happened to me, and it will no be the last. I guess for all of you out there, I might seem stupid, naive and retarded. If I could learn a thing or two from you all, I guess it would be - How to get the fuck out of a arranged session elegantly without being a dick. But prior to that, I simply messed up by trusting the 36Fs.

However, not to discredit her, if you have a fetish for BBW, she really to try her best 3/5 for service for real.

Happy hunting for rest of y'all! I will come back stronger in my next punt, and I can't wait to share all of them with you again soon.

My other reads:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 0293&highlight=
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 0445&highlight=
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 0270&highlight=

[ Last edited by  uzaktbk at 4-5-2017 21:13 ]

Recent Ratings
Mistaman   9-5-2017 13:23  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear your bad experience. Nothing worse then being cheated, especially when it comes to big titties.
stinkyfeet   6-5-2017 17:16  Acceptance  +5   Fuk dat. Arranged or not bad false advertisement is enough to reject
NeverWong   6-5-2017 16:33  Karma  +2   Original
lively192   5-5-2017 13:03  Karma  +3   Consolatory K
mike141
Erotic Emperor

UID 8304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2129
Posts 269
Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2017 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 uzaktbk's post

Thanks for the eloquently written report.  Sorry to hear about the bad experience.  The reality is most of the WGs are falsely advertised, whether it be their Age, Height, Measurements, and even photos (sometimes it's not even the advertised WG in the photo).

This is why I never make appointments ahead of time, especially with an untested WG.  I just go to the building with a few choices #1 - 2 - 3, etc ... If they're all not available, I just go to another building.  

But I have to ask one thing ... You're listed as a "Musky Member" yet claim to be a 141 Lifer...Can I just ask how many years have you been punting?  I'm not trying to imply you're not experienced, just that being a Lifer is a relative term.
uzaktbk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 123101
Digest Posts 0
Credits 496
Posts 25
Karma 493
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-10-2014
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2017 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mike141's post

Hey mike141,

Thanks for the tips. I didn't move into HK until mid-2011. Most of my punting are focused at the massage parlors, therefore, I am only interested in 1/2 of what the 141 world provides......

Since I am able to read Chinese too, I do rely on the Chinese comments every now and the, but really, felt pretty betrayed by the unreal posts from that side of the world.....
mike141
Erotic Emperor

UID 8304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2129
Posts 269
Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2017 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 uzaktbk's post

I see.  So you've been doing this for awhile.  I too started out (a long time ago) with those massage parlors and eventually migrated to 141s, including the hotel WGs.

I can honestly say through my learned experience, the 141 "walkups" are by far the best quality and value for the money.  Obviously, one can find a hot freelancer for $2-3k, but the experience is not 4-6x better than a walkup WG.