Subject: Fuji Building, Sweet - PSE, BBBJ, CIM, Worth the Hype!
curiousfan691
Carnal Conqueror

UID 183460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 22
Karma 267
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2017 19:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Building, Sweet - PSE, BBBJ, CIM, Worth the Hype!

Thread Subject: Sweet
Date & Time of Session: Weekday in the evening
Name:  Sweet
Link: http://go141.com/en/A49278-CB-141Walk-ups-Sweet.html (Flat B2, 13/F, Fuji Bldg., 381 - 383 Lockhart Rd., Causeway Bay)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: HK Local, Cantonese & Mandarin
Age: Said she's born 1993 (obviously a lie), my guess is around 30
Face: 4/5 - A LOT of make up and surgery, she looks like a Korean doll
Body: 4.5/5 - nice ass, fake tits that aren't overly done
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $900/45 mins, $1000/60mins, $2000/120 mins
Repeat: Yes, worth the premium

So having read the numerous reports written by other mongering bros on the site, I decided to pay the infamous Sweet a visit. Like others have said, she is a lot more difficult to book compared to the other popular girls - it took her 3 days to respond to me but once she makes the initial contact, it is a breeze to find an available time slot. Also, I'm not sure why she's that hard to book as I asked her during my punt how many customers she sees and she told me I was the 4th for the day and she had 2 more after me (6 in total). Perhaps her customers like to book the longer sessions, who knows. She also likes to send sexy pictures of herself (can't confirm if it's her since they don't show her face), perhaps to build suspense for the bro.

Anyway, typical weekday evening for Fuji as there was a queue for the elevators up the WG floors. It's about a 5-10 minute wait for the 2 elevators (1 goes to the even-numbered floors, the other for odd-numbers) - more in shape bros may choose to take the stairs but considering she's on the 13th floor and it's summer in HK, it's a dangerous decision.

Once I made outside her room, I shot her a message on WhatsApp and rang the doorbell to let her know I was here. She opens the door dressed in bra and panties and pulls me in with a smile. The room has a heavy smell of cigarettes and the evidence is everywhere, there's an ashtray next to her bed with like 10+ cigarettes and there was also cigs in her toilet bowl. Apparently she goes through half a box each day but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more. Thankfully, her breath is clear of the smoke scent which is good since she will always be going for a saliva-swapping DFK as soon as you walk in. The biggest shock for me is her face - there's heavy make-up (more than any other WG I've ever seen) and it's almost too "plastic" for my taste. We make some small chit-chat in Cantonese, where I'm from how I'm doing bla bla who really cares, and helps me strip off my clothes with one hand while the other is rubbing LB through my pants.

Once I'm buttass naked, she guides me into the shower by my cock and giggles about how she's grabbing me. In the shower, there's the standard soap all over the body and LB to clean it up and a mini HJ. There's a mirror in the shower and she would constantly stop and rub her whole body over mine and make the typical Asian peace sign pose. You may join in for the Kodak moment, but most bros and myself would choose to use their hands more wisely and roam her body and grab her nicely sized (fake) tits, squeeze her nice ass and finger her LS. The shower goes for about 5 minutes with a lot of body grabbing (her on my cock, me on her ass and tits) before we both dry off with towels and get to business on her bed.

Once we're at the bed, she says she wants to show me her new costume which is basically a lacey one-piece that pushes up her tits and shows off her nice curvy ass. Again, there's a lot of posing for the mirrors before the BBBJ begins while she's wearing the outfit. Regarding the BJ, it's nothing special but she has her ass right next to your face for your to kiss and grab. Soon enough, her new costume is stripped and she has her ass on my face in 69. Who am I, a mere horny man, to refuse this meal in front of me and of course I dig in and start tonguing her LS. A lot of (fake) moaning goes on and I'm pushing her butt down so my tongue can get more coverage. Before long, she grabs a condom and puts on LB and starts in CG position. She likes to says she's caught me in Cantonese while she starts grinding back and forth on LB and grabs my hand to squeeze on her nice tits. I sit up and we go for some DFK with a lot of tongue and also a lot of saliva which isn't exactly MCOT so I choose to shove my face onto her tits instead. Again, a lot of peace signs in the mirror occurs during all this.

After probably 10 minutes going at in CG and some variation of it, I ask for her to turn over and I take her doggy style so I could get a nice view of her ass. The Sweet sounds (gettit haha) of my balls slapping against her ass and her moans getting louder as I went faster and faster made it hard to hold it in and longer so I quickly asked if I could CIM which she said yes so as I was about to bust I stood up, ripped off the dom and shoved my erupting LB into her mouth as I . She doesn't let a single drop go to waste and makes sure I'm completely out before she grabs a tissue to spit it out into the bin. Her hands are still on LB and continues to rub it, a complete freak!

As I'm getting ready to leave, she starts talking about her model friends in China and shows me photos from WeChat off her friend with famous Chinese people. I don't watch Asian movies myself and recognised absolutely no one but I didn't want to be rude and ssaid wow wow "ho geng" at every photo. She tells me to come back next time and we'll go for 2 hours which she says it's 2 shots and $2000. I was like yeah sure, and left quickly since there was another bro outside eager for his turn!

All in all, a great punt that's higher priced than most WGs. However, given the enthusiasm Sweet shows that actually makes it a memorable experience. Keep in mind this trip I also visited the other popular girls such as Ki Ki (Prince Edward), Lily (Hing Loong), Sammi (Phoenix), Dreamy (Jordan), Yo Yo (JLM) and Sweet was by far the top performer.

Recent Ratings
ergodyne85   22-6-2017 19:05  Karma  +4   Did she mention if her model friend in China is available? Also...wow she raised prices...I remember when she was only 5 ...
JackTheBat   17-6-2017 00:22  Karma  +10   We want pix with peace signs! Still, good report.
flkey   16-6-2017 18:56  Acceptance  +1   Very detailed report! Thanks!
Mistaman   16-6-2017 05:46  Karma  +3   
joey88   15-6-2017 14:47  Karma  +4   
batman108   15-6-2017 01:58  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
tierdhand   14-6-2017 06:36  Karma  +2   Met her once without make up, GND look with freckles and lit up a joint.
tripwire   14-6-2017 00:46  Karma  +3   
blast77   14-6-2017 00:31  Karma  +4   Excellent
stinkyfeet   13-6-2017 23:21  Karma  +4   Photos for karma!
frogtaru   13-6-2017 21:38  Karma  +3   sweeeeet
Mister   13-6-2017 21:22  Karma  +4   Good report, but we want pix with peace signs!
TwistedMirror   13-6-2017 20:28  Karma  +3   
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2017 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 curiousfan691's post

Eons ago, I was early for an appointment with a MILFy WG on the 1st floor of Fuji and decided to survey the competition, starting at the top. About halfway down (funny how they call them walkups when most punters actually walk down), I noticed an open door.

There was a very attractive, slim but not very tall girl outside, and a workman inside who seemed to be fixing something. I asked her what her name was, in Mandarin. She asked why and would only say there were lots of other nice-looking girls in the building. I said she was the prettiest of the lot. That's how I got a smile from Sweet, though she never told me her name. In the few seconds our paths crossed, she struck me as a smart and sensitive girl.

That was before she got not just her room but her face and breasts fixed. Was she as high as a kite when you saw her? I guess, like the caked-on mask and the nympho routine, it's part of a defence (survival, if you like) mechanism. We can walk out of her room after one hour, but she has to stay there all day.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   17-6-2017 03:56  Acceptance  +5   ... when most walk down! Ha! Awesome! :)
flkey
Musky Member

UID 178864
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 49
Karma 107
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2017 09:23  Profile P.M. 

Brother,
Thank you for your detailed report!
Just want to know how many shoot is allowed for 1 hour which costs HK$1000, and how many shoot is allowed for 2 hours which costs HK$2000?
curiousfan691
Carnal Conqueror

UID 183460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 22
Karma 267
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 09:37  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the karma bros! Unfortunately I didn't take any pics during my session.

To the above, 2 hours is 2 shots and 1 hour is 1 shot. She is definitely not a clock watcher (my session was ~90 minutes and I only spent $1000, but she told me not to tell anyone but bros before hos). She also asked if I wanted an overnight session but didn't mention the price.
Mistaman
Lustful Lord

UID 116461
Digest Posts 0
Credits 617
Posts 72
Karma 614
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2017 05:49  Profile P.M. 

Im seeing a lot of reports recently about this girl and wondering whether I should take the plunge. Just a couple of questions bro, you say PSE, what exactly made the experience PSE? Secondly, can she DT? Thanks in advance.
curiousfan691
Carnal Conqueror

UID 183460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 22
Karma 267
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2017 06:14  Profile P.M. 
Hey bro, PSE because you get the feeling she just wants to fuck your brains out from the moment you walk in like grabbing your schlong straight away and DFK. Also likes to talk dirty and moans like a champ. Nothing is rushed and seems to want to go for a 2nd round even if there's a customer waiting outside lol. Can't remember if she does DT, but considering her service in all other areas I would be surprised if she didn't!

Recent Ratings
Mistaman   16-6-2017 09:48  Karma  +2   
ThumbsUp
Nookie Newbie

UID 179780
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 7
Karma 4
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-2-2017