Face:  3.5/5 ( Pretty MILF)
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: 500  
Repeat: Maybe ( If I want MILF)

My vow not to  visit WG for sometime  didn't last a month and phoneix apartments came calling. Initially, I thought of either to go for Sammi or Crystal. However I withdrew only 500 dollars  and wasn't fucked to go ATM machine again. So having quickly scanned DB page, there were multiple choices to choose with the amount I had. The doors were mostly closed with wait sign shown. There were couple of brothers scanning door as well. As I was walking amidst all doors with wait sign, I noticed one with welcome sign. Quickly I rushed to hit the bell as another bro was lurking towards the door as well. Once the door was open I saw a tall (for asian lady) fairly good looking and with excellent body. She looked like a perfect MILF who you would wanna bang hard. I asked the price and quickly stepped in the room.
With my basic Canto language I asked what she does for the price. She replied what was I looking for and started upselling the service. So even BBBJ seemed to cost me 200 extra dollars. I politely told her next time. As I undressed my clothes, she undid herself as well. We showered together and cleaned my LB fairly clean. Nothing happened in the shower.
I layed on the bed and she started off by licking my nipples with fake moans. She capped me and gave CBJ which was alright. I was more impressed with her body and my fetish of fucking MILF. CBJ lasted for about 5 minutes and re-capped and started with cow girl. She was on the top for good 4-5 minutes and we changed to Mish.I liked her view better in mish as I could see nice view of her clit, and handful of boobs. I pounded her pretty hard for good ten minutes. During our deed she seemed to enjoy sex as well. I felt her pussy tight despite my average asian LB. I  felt like I was coming soon. Finally I asked her to turn around and finished off her in doggie. She complimented that I was pretty good in sex. I paid her and left a happy man.

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   8-5-2017 22:43  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   2-5-2017 17:23  Karma  +6   tks
NeverWong   2-5-2017 17:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent