Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2017 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hing Loong - 3D

Thread Subject: A Quick one, passable.
Date & Time of Session:  July 2017
Name:  Yoyo
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese
Face: 3/5 (although a nice pair of lips, more details later)
Body:  3/5 (C boobs seemingly real, with nice responsive nipples, but a bit of saggy belly, where age can show itself...)
Skill: 4/5 (nice BBBJ, sucking like a vacuum...)
Service: 4/5 (asked for CIM and gladly obliged, with also a bit of PSE...)
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 3/5 (because she answered "correctly" to "where do you want me to cum?": "in my mouth, Cum in my mouth!")
Price & Session Length:  600+tips (a bit steep for HL, but well... after walking all 9 floors...
Repeat: maybe

So was in the SW area and wanted to check out the classic 8th floor of HL where i once met a gem.
arrive, take the lift (strangely it was working...) and so happily head for the 8th. the door opens, and the purple lights are on!

happily get out and walk straight towards the first door: CLOSED. well there are two more doors... CLOSED, CLOSED.

so once again the 8th floor is empty. a bit dejected I go up to 9th floor and then start walking down floor by floor to find my gem.

i noticed this time that there are many rooms which are closed or under repair, or is it just me?

anyway, finally get down to 3rd floor, go towards D (the other were "busy")

and Yoyo opens in a complete black dress with a nice opening to show some cleavage.

so.. "do you do CIM"? "Yes, 700" OK, thank you, and i continue my tour.

Well long story short, no other options so I go back and ... "600"? "yes" "OK!"

Get in, shower quite carefully, some chitchat, and onto bed. Catbath (not really a fan... but playing on those tits while she was doing her deed was quite nice)

LB up, and down she goes, first the "boys" and then Lbro. Nice suction, a bit of eyes contact, not much of a torsion, but nice lips wrapping around the tip.

nice attention to the boys and LB's switching among them and moving the head up and down like a pro.

Close to cum, ask her to cap for the FS. Nice riding with soft moaning and eye contact, switched to doggie (tested and got rejected for A-hole.. ) and then Mish.

After pumping for a bit, comes the million dollar question: I go: "Where do you want me to cum?" she looks at me, opens her lips and with the teeth slightly bites her lower lip and says: "in my mouth, dear; cum in my mouth"

I'm too soft for this... so took lb out, took the rub off, sat on her and started massaging LB to prepare it for the grand finale.

Yoyo, doesn't even give me the time and raises her head to lick and suck on the head... and not even a few seconds before I .

After the first stream, I was going to relax and back down, but she was still hanging in there and sucking like a Vacuum... until it started to be a bit too sensitive for me, and told her to let go.

Well, after that not much... shower, clean, dress up pay and leave. Oh yea, remember I gave her a 100 tips though...dunno why but it felt like right.

So all in all, as for looks, she's ok, but nothing special, same for body, but i believe if you build a bit of connection with her you might have fun! She leaves in a week. No photos this time (forgot to ask... )

Recent Ratings
blast77   5-7-2017 05:35  Karma  +4   
jason90210
Lustful Lord

UID 204826
Digest Posts 0
Credits 762
Posts 43
Karma 755
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2017 13:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the report, worth a try if she can CIM.
seems the girls on 3/F have all changed, there use to be a cracking one in 3B