Face:  3/5 (Cute)
Body:  2/5 (B cup?)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  600 for one hour
Repeat:  Probably not

Details: My first punt ever in Hong Kong so I decided to check out Fuji as my time was tight.  I took the metro to Causeway Bay, Exited at 3A2, turned left and went down Lockhart until I found the Fuji Building on the right side.  The apartment has a grand, white entrance that looks like an entrance to an upscale apartment but the rooms are cramped and dingy.  I took the elevator to the top floor and started making my way down.  For future reference, I don't recommend going so early as most of the girls were not ready so I only got to see a handful in the whole building.  I quickly came to understand that no sign means no one home, a sign that says please wait means busy and a sign that says welcome is where you knock on the door.  I was looking for a provider with a big chest but for some reason, Jing Jing was quite attractive for me so I entered only after a moment's hesitation.

I put my things down and immediately undressed. She joined me in the shower and lathered me in making sure I was clean all over.  On to the bed, she did cat bath and some good BJ (nice technique) before I flipped her over and returned the favor including DATY.  She had some slight moaning/whimpering but it wasn't over the top so maybe she was feeling something.  We then went to mish.  As I hadn't punted in quite some time, I after only a few minutes.  After a few minutes of recovery, she cleaned me up in the shower again and off I went.

Summary: She had small boobs but a nice, slim body and a rather cute smile.  She was friendly, receptive, and service oriented so it was a good punt though the sex was just average and I wasn't so attracted after the clothes came off.  Decent punt for a first time in HK.  She said she would be there for the week.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   10-3-2017 12:27  Karma  +4   nice job. 12 noon is a bit early, many of them still sleeping. But at least you will likely be their first of the day!
flappo84   10-3-2017 09:23  Karma  +3   
porkchops   10-3-2017 01:27  Karma  +1   Nice