Face:  8/10 not heavy makeup just very light eyeliner
Body:  8/10 skinny girl with soft natural D cups
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10 Good Attitude, friendly down to earth bubbly girl
GFE: 8/10 more like a friend, kept giggling like she was shy
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  500 +50 tip
Repeat: Sure would

So I ventured to Fuji today and saw a few decent WGs that I definitely want to try, went to the russian nest and one of them opened up with 2 girls inside with a slightly unimpressed look, wanted to try but I didn't bring enough money with me, been wanting to break my non-asian virginity.

I went to the 10th floor and I wanted to try out another girl at the very end of the corridor, she looked very innocent, big boobs, young and naturally pretty with no makeup. For some reason I contemplated for 10 mins in the stairway thinking about who to try, I went back into hallway as other bros were walking through then I see the girl who I originally wanted to try standing outside talking to Ying Ying from across the hallway, I look at both girls then the girl I wanted to try walked back inside and just as Ying Ying was about to do the same I asked her how much, i was  already half way to the other girls room then I turned back and stepped into Ying Yings room. We made some small talk and she kept asking me if i wanted to visit her friends instead and asked if I was sure. Not sure why she so concerned maybe shes just very kind hearted so eventually i started joking about it and saying oh so are you saying you don't want to serve me? she joke about how she accidentally stole business from her friend and I just said well haha sorry I guess you will have to deal with the after math after ;) She even offered me a threesome with her and her friend for 1000 but too bad I did not bring enough with me.

We both showered separately, she gave me a pretty long cat bath and she seemed quite conscientious about hygiene as she said I did not wash bro thoroughly enough as there was still some soap, she flipped open my foreskin and thought that the veins were a dirty bro but i told her they are just veins. She made these comments when she had already capped me ready for a CBJ so I had no idea why it mattered at that point. She definitely puts genuine effort into the CBJ and it felt real nice as i groped her ass and massaged her tits. Then she went back to cat bathing me.

We started off with her on top and I'm sorry she does not know how to move at all and even felt some pelvic bone which hurt a bit but better than majority of WGs who try to avoid going on top and asking me right off the bat to be the one on top. She stops in the middle and tells me to give her some feedback and show some signals. I joked and said oh im a guy so I don't really make expressions then I faked it and told her ohh and feels great, it was funny and awkward at the same time but don't get me wrong I was enjoying the session. Then on to MISH with her moaning and her biting her own fingers as I was punting away. Then I lifted up her legs over my shoulders for some deep penetration and it's great, no complaining at all as a lot of WGs won't even let me do that, often times saying it's too deep but Ying Ying takes it all the way like a champ. Then onto doggy, their is just enough cushion so that I don't feel bone. Then back to MISH then

Then we showered separately again. Then she kept promoting her friend and saying get her quick shes only here for another 2 days and I'm assuming same with Ying Ying as they are friends and both came from Hunan to together and she told me her friend only 19. You know what I think I will. Before I left I gave her a hug and she reciprocated with a very warm one as well.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   21-1-2017 01:01  Karma  +2   
coolrohit12345   20-1-2017 17:53  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
skebe   19-1-2017 23:36  Karma  +10   Excellent
gdgdsays   19-1-2017 12:46  Acceptance  +1   Favorable! Thank you for sharing. What a wonderful experience! Do you have her contact ? I think a lot of people in this ...
lootbag   19-1-2017 11:31  Karma  +3   Nice info. I'll go knock today.
MothToAFlame   19-1-2017 02:37  Karma  +4   
daru567
Carnal Conqueror

UID 146871
Digest Posts 0
Credits 340
Posts 65
Karma 337
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2017 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
sorry i forgot to ask for her wechat
daru567
Carnal Conqueror

UID 146871
Digest Posts 0
Credits 340
Posts 65
Karma 337
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2017 21:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
well here is an update, it was actually the 9th but makes no difference, both girls wrr gone