Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 17:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH - Victoria Russian

I went to browse around KH and was not really looking into any Russian girls, but then saw Victoria and changed my mind.  

Date: Nov. 4
Name: Victoria
Link: n/a
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 4/5 (nice eyes, beautiful slips, slim jawline.  Very model like fact)
Body: 4.5/5 (long legs, small tight hips and ass, soft beautiful skin.  B cup like boobs, a bit bigger would have been perfect.  Some tattoos for extra flare. )
Skill: 4/4 (nice BBBJ, CG action and side doggy action.  Great fuck from behind)
GFE: 3/5 (nice, but a wee bit too rushed)
Price : 600
Repeat: Would if I stayed longer, but will try her friend next door who looks really cute and sweet too

I rarely get European girls, never had a Russian girl, much less one as tall, slender, long legged and tatooed as well as Victoria.  She was already standing outside her door giggling and chatting with her friend.  Looked like she was in good mood, so off to the races we went.

I think this is only my third visit to KH and the first two times did not go so well.  This was much better.  We had some good chemistry and chat and she was friendly enough for the short visit.  She is on the taller side.  I'm about 180 cm and she was maybe just an inch shorter than I was without heels.  So maybe some shorter guys might find her a bit too much to handle.  She had a fantastic bod and it would have been nice for me to enjoy stroking a bit longer.  I even offered a massage just to feel her up more, but she turned it down. Otherwise I enjoyed it and it was 600 well spent for me.  A girl like this back would have easily cost me double, less the tatoos!

Victoria mentioned she likes it here, but hated Shanghai.  People were rude, spitting everywhere, and the men were not as "civil".  Can't say I disagree with her.

I went around 4:00 pm and it was getting busy with a number of other bros lurking around.  Managed to catch views of some other gals and a PRC gal on floor 9 right in front the elevator caught my eye.  I think I'll give her a try too.  

Lots of Thai girls and I am hesitant to give those a go.  Some are really hot, but a couple looked like they were boygirls. So no thanks.

Poon on brothers.

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   5-11-2016 15:14  Karma  +3   
quartz13579   5-11-2016 03:46  Karma  +1   Thanks for the Intel.
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 17:57  Profile P.M. 
how long will she stay? is her english okay or you speak russian?
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 19:21  Profile P.M. 
English is fine for her.  Not sure how long she will stay but if you do a search you'll see she has been around for a while.