Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2016 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Ting Ting

And my marathon continues...

Before I get to the report, I have to say that that I think the Thai girls and/or ladyboys have a thing for me.  I have a had a few of them always giggling loudly whenever they are around me in pairs (yet looking away when they do so) and a couple of have even squeezed my butt when I turned around to leave after they opened the doors.  They certainly are not shy.  

Sad that a number of them are not real girls because some of them are really gorgeous.  I have nothing against ladyboys, but at this point I just don't get turned on around them.  Maybe at some point down the road, when I'm looking for a new fetish, or seriously drunk enough, I may change my mind.

As well, I saw a fellow punter who appeared either Indian, Middle Eastern, or African in descent.  Poor fella looked like he really wanted to punt with some PRC girls but they all kept waving him off like he was the plague.  This may be the oldest prefession, but it is also a pretty discriminating one.  Even my gal (who was also PRC) downright admitted to me that she won't ever service someone who is brown or black in color.  

So onto today's punt.

Date & Time of Session:  Afternoon, Nov. 10th
Name:  Ting Ting ( From Fuyian? at least that is what it sounded like)
Nationality & Language: PRC, but speaks pretty good Cantonese.
Face: 5/5 - she is probably the hottest and most beautiful WG I have seen this trip so far.  Big beautiful eyes, beautiful slim jawline, straight nose and small lips.  Could easily pass as a face model.  Long gorgeous hair.)
Body:  4.5/5 (bolt on Cs, otherwise, very nice spinner body, beautiful soft skin with good elasticity, quite pale and white.  Fit and toned and no fat.  Tight pussy. Probably around 160 cm height wise)
Skill: 3/5 (I'm being generous because I did not expect much, but she could be a 2.5 if you expect her to do much in bed or allow you to do much)
Service: 3.5/5 (shower together, CBJ in bed, a little CG and then mish, doggy)
GFE: 2/5 (No kissing anywhere on lips or face.  Everywhere else is okay)
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $500
Repeat: Sure, but not until I've tried many others first

So Ting Ting is really hot, young, and has a pretty good body.  As such, I did not set my expectations high since girls who are on a scale like this usually don't give very good service.  

We took the usual shower together and she cleaned me up pretty well there.  She made sure we were both cleaned up properly, and I like that.  

Then we hop into bed and she gets LB warmed up with some light body kisses.  On goes the dom, for a quick CBJ.  Nothing really to write about here.

Then CG for a bit, before I turn her over mish and we finish up side doggy.  Lots of eye contact between the two of us which is really what I wanted while I was fucking here since I booked her primarily for her looks.  
The only thing she wouldn't let me do is stand up cow girl and kiss her.  

We finish up, chat a bit more, and she cleans me up.  All in all I was pleased enough for what I paid for this caliber girl.

She did have a WG friend with her who was almost as hot.  I was almost tempted to do a threesome.

The PRC girls are definitely hotter and taller at JSL than at KH, and generally do cost more too.  

Keep on poonin'...

Recent Ratings
hotjac   11-11-2016 22:23  Acceptance  +1   Could you elaborate on JSL
goodie
Nookie Newbie

UID 110531
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 8
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 14:44  Profile P.M. 
is ting ting a 7 days girl? will she be in JSL for long?
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 22:26  Profile P.M. 
could you tell a little more

JSL - I have tried checking several areas of 141's zone places but can't find a JSL building, or any with those initials could you give a bit more info or a link - thanks hj
Maxmena
Carnal Conqueror

UID 84577
Digest Posts 0
Credits 263
Posts 54
Karma 259
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2016 13:24  Profile P.M. 
Hello All!
I think Ting Ting is not any more, only her friend...you may try her and at the same time ask for Ting Ting's number or
when she is back for more action.