Subject: Anna (Kwun Tong)- Sexy Vietnamese girl!
Sigh10
Carnal Conqueror

UID 145109
Digest Posts 0
Credits 416
Posts 26
Karma 415
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2016 23:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anna (Kwun Tong)- Sexy Vietnamese girl!

After reading Freelancer report on Anna and saw her DB pictures, I was convinced I would love to try a Vietnamese girl for the first time of my life! And I am glad I did

Name: Anna
Date: September 30, 2016
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25927-KT-141Walk-ups-Anna.html

Languages: Cantonese, Vietnamese . She mentioned her english is not very good, so I spoke more in Canto

Face: 3.5/5 – Beautiful look for her age, please do not expect a hot looking Vietnamese model!
Body: 4.5/5 – Her body is very sexy, her boobs and tits are great to fondle with. Slim and not much fat!
Service: 4/5 – Her service was decent, follows the usual routine, but still can satisfy you enough. Her CBJ is quite good in my books!
GFE: 4/5 – She is kind and talkative if you are friendly with her, I am happy we could interact with each other. However, do not expect much fun playfulness
Repeat: The purpose is for me to try a Vietnamese girl, but for her price and her personality, I would repeat!

Rate: 400 HKD + 100 HKD tip= 500 HKD

I was in kwun Tong area hanging around APM, when I felt super horny after seeing some hot girls at APM. I remembered I read Freelancer report about Anna and I also added her number to my contact list. Being so near to her building, I gave her call, but no answer. Needed to get some money and decided to try calling again to try my luck. Anna answered and mentioned that someone was suppose to come at a certain time slot, but has not contacted her yet. She will need to contact him, and if no answer, she will call me back. So after 1 minute or so, she called me back telling me that she could not get hold of him and that I could come right away. I told her to give me 10 more minutes. Quite honestly, the building was sort of hard to find, but the building is more near Fu Yan St. I almost went up the wrong building LOL

Went up, found her room and went inside. Again, for her look at her age, she is quite pretty and sexy, but all I cared about is to fuck this hot sexy Vietnamese milf haha. We had a decent conversation about where we are from, how long has she been staying in hk, and what did we have for dinner etc. Shower procedure was quick to the point, and she was licking my nipples while washing my LB.

Off too bed and she climbed over me to start her licking nipple drill, while playing with LB. It was great to fondle her boobs, and she allowed me access to play with her LS for a short while. Small kisses here and there too Condom came on, and started giving me a CBJ. Great suction and sucking, I really enjoyed her CBJ and I didn't mind if she continued all the way till I unloaded.
After 4 minutes of CBJ, she right away sticked my LB in her juicy pussy and rode me for 200000 minutes HAHHA, JUST JOKING, more like I in less than 2 minutes   My stamina really sucks if I am really horny, and I couldn't help myself after knowing I am going to bang a Vietnamese girl. Like I never even been to Vietnam before (hopefully soon for a visit), and I have not met many Vietnamese girls before, so this is a new experience for me! Anyway, i should jack off 1 hour before banging to get my money worth, and thats what I usually do before punting to last longer

Afterwards, we talked some and cuddled for a few minutes and then we went to shower. During the whole session, I never initiated licking her tits, so I had to lick it in the shower LOL After a fast shower and cleanup, I asked when she will visit Vietnam again, and she mentioned she will be leaving on October 2nd (i swear she said the 2nd) and staying for 1 month for her vacation. So if you guys want to go see her, well i think today is her last day, and you won't have a chance until she comes back in November because tomorrow is her holiday and Sunday she is leaving.

I gave her 500 HKD, and she tried to give me 100 HKD back, but I said to keep the 500 HKD, and that I hope she has a great time on her vacation. She seemed quite happy and gave me a nice hug. i walked out, and there were a bunch of other punters waiting outside her door, but too bad, she actually has another appointment with another guy

P.S. It was a satisfying experience, but not mindblowing. Honestly, I could've just given her 400 HKD, but the nice guy in me wanted to tip her because of her kindness, she is going on her vacation, and also because I had the chance to experience something new. Also, perhaps if I do a repeat, she will be even better? Who knows.

Anna is great, and I recommend her, but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of her, so here are some pics from her DB. Have a great weekend!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
like2bonk   5-10-2016 12:36  Karma  +3   
batman108   3-10-2016 23:24  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
Mister   2-10-2016 17:05  Karma  +4   Good punt
Michaelvick7   2-10-2016 17:02  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   2-10-2016 05:49  Karma  +5   Variety is the spice of life
Freelancer   2-10-2016 02:08  Karma  +4   Favorable
dryice   1-10-2016 16:33  Karma  +4   What an excellent find!
Gambit00   1-10-2016 14:29  Karma  +2   So tempted now!
stinkyfeet   1-10-2016 11:40  Karma  +5   
weben   1-10-2016 08:14  Karma  +1   Excellent..
Jack_Sparrow   1-10-2016 06:51  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   1-10-2016 00:19  Karma  +3   
weben
Musky Member

UID 117606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 185
Posts 17
Karma 184
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-5-2014
Location San Francisco
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 06:24  Profile P.M. 
You have to go to Vietnam!

Have to say wow, I rarely see a Vietnamese woman with those size breasts...

While we all have our preferences, personally I rank Viet girls as the best for freebies / girlfriends. If you are decent looking, you can pickup girls in Saigon easily for short term relationships. Bad part is they tend to fall in love easily. Like nearly all Asian countries, if a girl is still single at 30+, or is divorced and/or has a child, local men don't want them... Thus, in my experience, you can find very attractive, educated, English speaking, Vietnamese girls in their 30s that are okay with casual hook ups. I even had one complain that I didn't want sex as much as her when I was living in Saigon for a little while.

Just beware, taxi drivers are worse than in Thailand; you will pay higher fees for taxi's and parking unless you get a driver or have a local with you who knows better.

Recent Ratings
Sigh10   5-10-2016 21:58  Karma  +1   Thanks for sharing! Haha i may need to go to Vietnam one day. But thanks to you, you will steal all the cute Vietnamese ...
Mister   2-10-2016 17:11  Karma  +1   Interesting. Are you Caucasian? Some Asian women have "white fever", just like the other way around ;-p
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 08:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Sigh10's post

I also sampled her this past week after reading Freelancer's report. Overall, I agree with both reports, but just a few comments.

For me the whole Vietnamese things isn't a big deal. There wasn't anything particular about her look that really said she was Vietnamese. She looked more like most of the Chinese girls than the Thai girls I've seen. However, as mentioned before, she has a wonderful body! Very hot, very sexy! Curvy, but toned. I am 95% she has implants, but they are done really well and give her tits that Japanese AV lift. They feel great, so no worries about bolt ons or hang ups with fakes for reasonable guys. LS is also trimmed to a nice manageable length and has a nice V shape to it. I would love to DATY. Her body would put most 22 year old's to shame. Her face is nice and she is pretty, but I agree with bro Sigh10's 3.5/5 more than Freelancer's 9/10.

For you guys that have been around, she kinda reminded me of Kiki from Sun Kai Mansion. A lady probably in her 30's that still looks good, but with a kick ass body.

I found her friendly in a professional way- quick to offer water after a sweaty romp of sex, helps hanging clothes and such, but her English was quite limited so with my limited Canto, I didn't get to experience her personality as much as the other guys. So I think she's definitely a better choice for Canto speakers.

The sex was good. She was into it with her movements and I definitely would love to enjoy some more of that.

One thing I thought I noticed was a sign inside that said $400 for 30 minutes and $600 for 45 minutes, so you might want to take note of that. I paid 400 + a tip and didn't have any problems.

I was there near the start of her day and she already had one customer. I barely beat another and I think she had one after me, so calling ahead is probably a good idea as she seems popular. As noted the entrance is more around the corner from Mut Wah St than on the main street.

Enjoy.

Recent Ratings
Sigh10   5-10-2016 21:59  Karma  +2   Great to hear you also had a great time!
Mister   2-10-2016 17:07  Karma  +3   Good info.
Freelancer   2-10-2016 02:10  Karma  +4   Favorable
LeoCan   1-10-2016 15:08  Karma  +3   
Jack_Sparrow   1-10-2016 12:40  Karma  +4   would like to try her but man.. KT is quite a trek
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2016 12:28  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the report. I tried her back in June when I was in HK. I was looking forward to seeing her again on this trip and was shocked to see her profile disappeared on 141. Now I know she's off on her holiday and not quite completely.

Recent Ratings
Sigh10   5-10-2016 22:01  Karma  +2   I just read your report! Great to hear you liked her, and yes, she went back to Vietnam for one month. There is always n ...