Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2016 21:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[BOBO][1F Hung Luen][Prince Edward]

Name: BOBO
LINK: on another site
Address: 1/F Hung Luen Building, No 689-693A Shanghai Street, Prince Edward, Kowloon
(MTR C2 Exit)
Face: 2.5/5 Older gal that shows, but alright looking, smoker, hair is darker than the DB photos
Body: 2/5 chubby and showing age, but big, natural tits, quite tall
Service: 4/5 mainly average service, but allowed DATY and really go into the fucking
Skill: 3/5 mostly for stamina and strength during FS
Menu: some light kissing, short BBBJ, CG, DATY, no English
Rate: $400 (320 before 2pm)

Details:
After reading about all these guys paying $1000 for massage and BJ at Chao Praya, I started thinking about May... my fail safe massage woman. She's 40+ and a bit heavy, but with big tits and very good massage and endings and she's super sweet. So I headed that direction, however, I decided to check out another spot I had hit before for discount punts. It's a place on the 1F of Hung Luen bldg. It's mostly older women (Obe's Aunties is the English translation of the place, if I'm not mistaken), but I've had some good frolics there with older ladies who appreciate a good fuck... and DATY.

Got there and they put me in a room. Seemed like different staff than last time and possibly a different layout. New ownership or management? I always want to tell them, "give me your best looking woman", but I don't know how, so I end up with whatever. I just don't have the coldness to say no (especially when I've only seen one woman that that actually looked good). So they brought BOBO in and asked for the money upfront, which was also a change (unwanted change). I paid because I've never had any issues here, so I figured what the hell, plus at some of the other spots you pay for the room before you get the girl.

BOBO wasn't a woman who would have caught your eye in a crowd unless she was wearing the same top which put her ample breasts on display, but I knew I wasn't going to get a beauty queen anyway. A little flirting while stripping. Shower. Some compliments (I hope) in Mandarin that I didn't understand. Onto the vinyl mattress, for cat bath and BJ. It was alright, but she sidled up next to me after a bit and offered her tits to my mouth. Spent some time enjoying them and then decided to head south. Good news was despite being hairy on top, the area below around the lips was nice and clean so easy access. I went to work for quite a while and she really seemed to enjoy some of it. Nice reactions and then she was kinda wrapping, rubbing her breast as I kept going. Got her wet and I almost thought she wasn't going to be able to make it through FS, but managed to get capped and have her climb on for CG. I went to work and started pretty early with some rapid-fire jackhammer moves that really got her going. From there it was on! Just some good old fashion fucking. We never made it out of CG, but we spent quite a while in it. Even after I shot, she was still working it and offering her tits back to me. Finally crashed. Rested.

She showered first. I joined her. Got dressed. Gave her a tip. Left satisfied.

Photos from the other site. Please forgive my hasty PS to block the watermarks.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments